𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

BARE ESSENTIALS
destroy lonely x ken carson

༻BARE ESSENTIALS༺destroy lonely x ken carson

˚. in which a joyful couple enjoys themselves at a party while hiding in a closet.

-

his boyfriend dresses up well.

this isn't news to bobby. not after so many years of knowing his partner, and especially not after having to dress up for everything from parties to weddings to funerals.

he sees kenyatta in possibly every form of dress simply by virtue of living with him - in the morning before he gets dressed, in the afternoon when they're in the latest fashions, in the evening when they're in their pajamas, and at night if they get dressed to go out.

it's all those times that make this all the more special. there's something about seeing kenyatta like this that gets bobby going in the best way possible.

it's a rarity to have ken's broad shoulders encased by a suit jacket, slim thighs and long legs framed by perfectly-ironed slacks that bobby nearly flipped the ironing board doing this morning, a white shirt gaping open from the three buttons undone at the top.

his tie disappeared somewhere between their second and third drink, and bobby has had two more since then just to cope with the number of buttons kenyatta has popped open since then.

the point is that his boyfriend looks hot, and bobby's in love with him, and he's just tipsy enough to entertain the thought of doing something about it soon.

then he sees kenyatta's bottom lip disappear between his teeth and decides he's waited long enough - right now is as good of a time as any.

"come with me," bobby murmurs in kenyatta's ear, wrapping clumsy fingers around his flute of champagne to set it down on a nearby tray. he spares a small smile for the person his boyfriend is talking to, even though he doesn't recognize them, but they just look mildly amused instead of put-off.

kenyatta doesn't ask questions, but his mouth kicks up at one corner as he turns to read bobby's gaze, following without complaint. bobby can practically feel the smugness radiating off of him as they slip into the hallway.

he isn't surprised at how quickly kenyatta sees through him, like glass - it's one of the things that make them work as well as they do. and if kenyatta reading him so quickly gets bobby what he wants faster, he's all for it.

they're not even two feet into the coat room before bobby yanks kenyatta in and slams him back against the door, scrambling for the lock before his mouth is on him.