𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭.𝐚, 𝙞𝙖𝙮𝙯𝙚𝙠𝙖𝙣

"love for students is the best quality in a teacher."

"taught" by the ta(jace! + kankan)

"taught" by the ta
(jace! + kankan)

whereby a student has fun with
his favorite teaching assistant.

AFTER NEARLY TWO MINUTES, keandrian ran out of words and was left with nothing to do but clench his fingers into fists. his cries started out low and grew steadily higher the harder jace thrusted into him. he was lucky that no one was nearby because it was spring break week and his dorm floor was empty. he was only able to focus on the way jace's hands gripped his hair and the way each thrust of his cock dragged harder and quicker.

who would have thought that using a few curse words would result in the hot teaching assistant fucking you?

his mouth dropped open in a scream when jace's fingernails scraped against his scalp on a particularly brutal thrust. his eyes widened in awe as his entire body flushed with pleasure. he had been shamelessly flirting in class, sitting in the front, bringing small gifts, and even wearing his tightest jeans in an effort to get his teacher's attention for weeks. nonetheless, nothing seemed to work.

therefore, he was completely unprepared for the quickness with which jace had gripped his hips, spun him, and pinned him against his own desk. before he knew it, his pants were around his knees, and jace was grinding into his ass with what was definitely a hard-on. keandrian couldn't help but feel hotter as a result of the way jace had just put his hand down the front of his pants, touching him, and growling into his ear about what a tease he'd been. especially when he was aware, on some level, that everything he did affected his seemingly in-control t.a. never in his wildest fantasies did he imagine that he would be here, essentially begging jace to let him come.

it was simply meant to be a study session to make up for the lesson he had to miss, but apparently teasing mr. salter in private elicited a stronger response than in public. or maybe that was simply the final straw, and jace couldn't take it any longer. either way, keandrian was so fucking glad he'd missed that class.

keandrian would have assumed that, given how quickly it had begun and how unsteady jace's voice sounded, he would rush the preparation or just grind them together until they both came. however, jace seems to have chosen to take his time in order to get back at him for the weeks of tormenting. one finger, then two, and all of a sudden keandrian was shoving his hips back to obtain more friction. jace merely held him down with his other hand, grinned a little, and instructed him to remain motionless-it was his turn now.

keandrian tried to maintain his composure by biting his lip, but it was difficult because he had been essentially daydreaming about this the entire semester. he needed more immediately, and even if he didn't want fingers the most, the sensation of having any part of jace inside him was breathtaking.
he turned to say precisely that when jace's fingers abruptly hit his prostate, turning his vision white and leaving him unable to speak.