𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙧𝙨𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙩

"cuz i do it better every single time."

do it better(summrs + yeat)

do it better
(summrs + yeat)

a little help from our close friends
is sometimes all we need.

NOAH CAN ADMIT that he didn't think this through. as in, he's made stupider choices in his life, but this one probably makes it into the top ten. though, in his defense, it hadn't gone wrong yet, and that exactly is why he didn't consider the option of it going wrong at all.

soon after he and symone broke up, noah concluded that he didn't need anyone for a good fuck. sure, there are a few specific people that he would love to be railed into the mattress by, but he doesn't need it.

so he splurged on something quite expensive but completely worth it, and he has been experimenting with it ever since. during his relationship with symone, he concluded that he does like taking it up the ass, even if it sounds a bit crude said like that. symone was into pegging—amongst other things—and if that led to her pounding into him almost as often as she rode his dick, then so be it.

noah's main problem with toys is that he has to do everything himself. he had to move it and find an angle that works without his wrist cramping up and even then it's still tricky. besides, he also really liked it when he and symone tied each other up before having their wicked way with one another.

no matter how the relationship ended, at least it gave him something in the sense of self-discovery.

to fix the whole issue of having to move a toy, noah bought himself two things: a mount that makes it a lot easier to ride it if he wants to, though that is something he has only done once before—pushing back against symone's strap-on again and again—and a fucking machine.

it's mostly made of shiny metal and a top-of-the-line piece of machinery that cost him a decent amount of his savings, but it's been worth it so far. assembly wasn't too hard, and he has multiple dildos he can fit onto it that he's all tried out at this point. of course, using the machine means he needs to schedule time for it, so it's certainly not the easiest or the fastest way to get off.

up until now, noah has seen it as his best purchase in recent times. it's not the same as sex with a real person, but then again noah has never had sex with another male, so he doesn't have much to compare it to. and the upside about being fucked by a machine is that it doesn't get tired (though in hindsight he wishes that it did).

the stupid thing is that this isn't even the first time noah has done some self-bondage while using the machine. after all, the whole point of self-bondage is that you can get out of it. and the problem isn't so much that he can't get out, it's that to get out he has to stop the machine first. and that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.