Chapter 6 - The night give advice

As we were following the Angel, I noticed the moonlight beam wasn't striking the main plaza of the citadel anymore.

Player-"What time is it? Are we... it is the day?"

Angel-"As I explained, the beam is indeed present for sunset to sunrise, it means we spent a good part of the night exploring that dark world.

That's why the Lightners arrived, their light portal is open from sunrise to sunset. We had to leave."

Player-"So we chill until next sunset? Nice I can finally sleep and relax."

Angel-"The day cycle is inverted for us. If it is the day in the light world, for us it is the night. So perfect to sleep. Look at the horizon. Isn't it mesmerizing?"

I didn't paid attention but the horizon was now dark blue and the cloud are surrounding the citadel tainted of a light blue color. In the sky above us, white stars were shining.

Player-"This is beautiful. Where are we gonna sleep?"

The Angel led us behind the church, what we could call a manor was standing here. It was not to small, not to big. A stone path leading to the door, surrounded by grass, making a cozy entrance garden.

Gerson-"You really rebuilt it well, last time, it was still in ruins. I wonder how the interior look but nice job the Angel."

And we entered, to be true, I wasn't expecting that much. This first room was the hall, it had a table and some commodities, a carpet but also a fireplace, a chimney in which a spectral blue flame was oscillating.

There were two doors in the left, one leading to the toilet, the other to a bathroom. The front one was the workshop if anybody needed to craft anything. And at the right, two doors, one for storage and the other one the kitchen.

You may wonder, where was the bedrooms? In the Front, two stairs were surrounding the workshop door, leading to the first floor. Here 3 bedrooms were found, one for me, Gerson and I suppose, the Angel? It didn't matter, I was tired.

I entered in my bedroom which was the right one at the first floor. Its content was what I like, was fan of. Some musical instrument, a desk, even had a drawer with various clothes in it.
A great day may come tomorrow, it was time to recover.

Player-"Good night Gerson!"

Gerson-"Hef Hef no need to shout I'm not deaf yet. Kid. Good night!"

Angel-"Sleep well. A lot is coming tomorrow."

And I closed my eyes, comfortably installed in bed. This night, I had a dream. A vision? I recognized the library in the light world... a second later, darkness and a strange woman laugh. Then nothing. The end.

The rest of the sleep was peaceful, not a single noise, nothing. Was this, really heaven? A paradise? This light world... it fell as real as the dark world...
It doesn't matter, I will fond answers later.

Wait. You really believed that's it? No no no. Let me just describe my friends bedroom before we continue!

Gerson's room was full of bookshelves of books of unknown knowledge. He also had a desk with a lamp and writing equipment, in the corner of the room, some crates containing archeology tools like a magnifying glass, a shovel or a brush. He had told be that in the citadel, he still recover artifacts, that the Angel display in the church.

Speaking of Angel, I was curious about what could be in the room. There was a bed so I suppose that the Angel sleeps in knight armor form. Some parchments in barrels, and a tablet with the prophecy on wall. She had a desk too, with architectural plans, planing future upgrades for her citadel? There was a spell book, but couldn't even read the language in it, just seeing elements schemes like magic symbols, flame and a few other thing.

And me? Well already said it. Ah yes, just forgot I had an armor stand for the armor and a weapon rack to put the swords. Also a few plants.

And that's it!

After I don't know how many hours of sleep, we woke up. Dressed me up, went down the stairs.

Angel-"Everyone is awake? I prepared some pancakes, fruits...."

Player-"How do you even know to cook?"

Angel-"I had time since the creation of universe to spy... hmm hmm learn from Lightners how to "cook" or "grow a garden" even "playing game". Are you taking me for an antiquity? Ha ha ha.

Enjoy the meals as we speak."

We were all picking in the plates are we installed ourselves at the table in the hall near the heat of the fireplace.

Angel-"So... to start. The first Dark World we explored have been closed, Rules Card reported to me that the King failed and that the Dark Prince, Ralsei, put him in Jail in the Dark Castle.

-But good news, the Lightners didn't realized it was a fake shadow crystal. Now we need to act and travel to the next Dark World."

Player-"Speaking of... this night I saw the library.. in a dream."

Angel-"Marvelous. You had a vision. This confirm you are the chosen one even if I was already sure... so the portal have to be established in that library."

Gerson-"To create it, we need to make a fountain. By hitting the ground with a weapon. Sadly I already created one, it is the one leading to the Citadel."

Angel-"Indeed, by following the ancient scriptures I left in the light World before both world were separated. And this moonlight beam is now very helpful, I can't thank you enough Gerson.

-Only one fountain can be opened per person. Only me and you, Player can still open one."

Player-"Hmm. I will do it."

Angel-"You will see it is simple. Just let me transfer to the Knight and we go. The moonlight is back. It is time."

And then, we used the light beam again and waked up... yup! In the Hometown church again! This time I noticed the window in the back had a blue colored delta rune symbol, was this acting like a filter, letting only moon light pass? Who knows.

But this day, the sun disappeared sooner. It was a peaceful night in Hometown. No need to hide out knight armor friend this time.

Angel-"Church... town hall... going to right. Librarby. Yup. Let's enter."

And we entered, and it is what you expect, raw of books, table to study. In the back a door with a sign "Computer room".

Player-"Yup it's here! The fountain has to be opened in middle of the room, between computer."

Gerson-"Now... the ritual. Cough Cough. Let me look into my note book.

-First, you take your sword by the hilt with two hands, blade toward the ground.

-Second you concentrate you will by thinking of a good memory and focusing your eyes on the blade.

-Thirdly, you shout "I hereby declare, the darkness should submerge this place, to turn in it into a new world by the will of my blade!".

I thought about all the friends I met, my eyes only on the blade edge then I shout the incantation. Suddenly...

A darkness geyser came out of the ground. What seemed like very dark water filled the room but in an inverted way? It flooded from the ceiling until reaching the ground.

The surrounding then changed progressively. Like you know... this scene we had in the throne room of the Spade King castle. But the opposite.

A new dark world was taking form.