Chapter 35 - Memory World

This new dark world was cold, a never ending snowy landscape with pine trees and a massive ice palace from which the fountain is pouring.

Angel-"Alright. Let's go to the castle. No time to lose. I can feel that the shadow crystal is in the castle too. I wonder who is the Apostle of this Dark World."

?-"Hello? Please don't be scared. I don't want to harm you."

Player-"Who are you? Show yourself!"

From behind a pine tree appear a men with a camera as face, he come to us and seems a little wounded.

Ace-"You can call me Ace, I am the responsible of this Dark World. I got chased by a crazy deer from my castle."

Gerson-"Oh surely Noelle we are here to stop her."

Ace-"Noelle... oh... Noelle? Oh she grew so much... I didn't recognized her."

Player-"Were you like... her camera?"

Dess-"Nah in fact was mine, our father offered it to me at a christmas and I had a lot with it sometimes playing with it with Noelle. Wait... how... you are our camera of me and Noelle?"

Ace seems intrigued and come closer to Dess and smile.

Ace-"D.... Dess? It is you? It's really you! You grew so much too!"

Ace then proceed to hug Dess like old friend. As she hugs him.

Dess-"This is incredible! No. I must check if it is you. What was the first pucture I took with you?"

Ace-"You took a selfie of you and you little sister Noelle. In background, Kris that was playing with an IceE pizza box."

Dess seems in awe and lost but then her eyes sparks and she hugs him tighter.

Dess-"Wow you really are the AceX camera I used with my sister! I am so happy to see you!"

Ace-"Me too. But we have to stop your sister before she hits Darkners or even my councilor, melody.

Dess-"That name.... melody... ring a bell I sure saw it somewhere."

Ace-"She is a jukebox, your father found it one day and put it in the living room. Your father and mother danced a lot on the different songs."

Dess-"No way. Melody-tune? The jukebox? You gotta be kidding me! You are two important object to us! Where melody? We have to save her!"

Ralsei-"Oh, it is always so warming seeing in what Darkner turn your favorite object from light world."

Ace-"Yes let's hurry."

Gerson-"Is there a lot of darkners remaining to save?"

Ace look at the horizon and sigh.

Ace-"You all those sharps snow mounds? This is the death trail of Noelle. What a slaughter."

Player-"What? She killed that rapidly your citizens?"

Ace-"Don't underestimate your adversary. She is very strong. And if I am in front of you it is because my friends sacrified themselves to let me escape."

I think a moment then speaks.

Susie-"Well hum sorry to interrupt but we are kind of in a hurry... so let's just go to that castle for god sake!"

Player-"Ok. Let's not lose more time and let's go to that castle. Show the way."

Our group start walking at a fast pace following Ace as we pass through a beautiful forest of snowy pines.