One Shot

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Religion and Gay smut referenced a bit in here.

IF THAT OFFENDS YOU PLEASE GO BACK NOW. ⬅️🔚🔙◀️

This is a work of fiction and does not in anyway reflect on real life events.

This has been written for entertainment purposes.

Credit to all the owners of the gifs and pictures used.

No copyright infringement intended.

PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER PICTURES AND GIFS ARE FOR VISUAL DEPICTION PURPOSES ONLY.

It was inspired by a fic I read and something else I wrote.

🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤

🔹

🔹

Harry had always loved God and the Church.

He'd never been in a position where he doubted his devotion to God and the Church.

From when he was young he always loved helping around the church.

He had never really wanted to be a priest but he loved God and the church and so he leaned in that direction.

Plus he had been born in a Catholic home so it had sort of cemented that.

When he finally became a priest, the vow to remain celibate had been a bit difficult for him.

The vow to never look at men and women again with pure last, never have sex again was hard.

But it would all be worth it in the end, he had thought.

After he was ordained Harry was transferred to a parish in Cambridge

He didn't mind really because the Lord's work could be accomplished anywhere.