OC Information *Important*

"Speaking"

Calling

Calling - Another Person (if more than one)

Mind Link

Mind Link - Another person

"Tv or Phone"

The cover of the book is not mine, I don't know whose it is I found the page on pinterst and thought it was really cool and be perfect for the cover of the book. If you do/can find the author of the book please tell me so I can contact them, thank you.

I don't have an actual picture of my character but this is the best I can describe it. Also this book is set in the time line of season 3 so I skipped season 2. There are probably a few chapters in there about season 2 but that's about it.

1. If you haven't read the first book i suggest reading it so you know what's happening and what they are talking about

Anyway, my new character/OC name is Azeri Nuñez, gender is a girl, race is black and Hispanic. They don't know what their sexuality is yet, so I can't really put anything.

Before I get into explaining everything this story will mostly be Azeri PoV. There will be April PoV but not as much. Since season three is mostly about Azeri and the outsiders. Anyway back to describeing her.

She had black curly 3C hair (if you know what that is) with two white strands in the front, the length of her hair stops at her elbows right above her butt, her hair is also naturally curly. She has purple almond eyes, honey skin tone color with freckles across her nose and upper cheeks near her eyes, and heart shaped lips.

This OC's species is a Meta-human but also is able to use magic and cast spells. She only has one Meta-human ability which is phase. She is able to phase through solid objects. She would even be able to phase through earth if she wanted (At some point in writing this story I'll forget she has this power).

She was born on August 17th 2002. Before she met the team she was 17 years old. When she first met the team she was 8 during season 2 she was 13 and now in this book she is 16.

Her Relatives are April (Bio) the one from young Justice/ the team and April (Bio) her sister from her world. Her mother Gina (Bio) and father Jose (Bio). Her brother Adam (Bio). Her foster mom that soon becomes her legal guardian and her other legal guardian Marie Logan. (It's chaotic but you'll understand).

My OC's best friends are Beast Boy/Garfield Logan, Blue beetle/Jaime Reyes, Kid Flash/Bart Allen, and Emma (Emma is a side character but still has an important part in the book).

Azeri is usually a calm quiet person when it comes to most things but just because she is quiet doesn't mean she isn't stubborn sometimes and when it's about anything food related, mostly ice cream she gets very excited. During missions she is usually quiet, does as she's told and puts a little side comment in there or spaced out but gets the job done and barely talks the whole time.

Her designation is D-02 her past designation was B-20. Her hero suit is all black with a hood she also has a sword, specifically a Katana like her sister.

Emma:

Emma is Azeri's best friend, well one of them. At first she doesn't know that Azeri is a superhero. All she knows is that Azeri goes to her school and has a busy after school life. She finds out later in the book.

She has blonde hair and caucasian skin. She also has green eyes and freckles like Azeri but more all around her face.

Emma is the little girl April saved in chapter 15 'Bye Bye Grown-Ups'. So she also knows April. She doesn't know that Azeri is her sister, just that she is her legal guardian.

Emma is a bubbly person and has no filter. She is one of the popular kids at her school because of her personality. She is able to make friends quickly and make conversation out of the weirdest things.

Emma's Mom works night shifts and day shifts every other day. Ever since they had to move money was tight, but her mom was still able to give her everything she needed.

Emma has a part time job after school to help her mom out, she works at a daycare and takes care of the children while they wait for their parents since their parents work long hours. Sometimes Azeri helps out at her job when she isn't on missions or checking up on school work.

Well that's it for the OC's I hope you enjoy my book.