16 | Super-Sitting

S I X T E E N
Super-Sitting

Me and Bart wanted to hang out today and go out but he forgot that he planned to help babysit for this once a month super sitting thing. So since he couldn't go out I offered to help him with the super sitting.

I also forgot that I planned to help with the opening of the Meta-human Youth Center Grand Opening with Ed. So I double book, but I have a solution. I can just double me or teleport back and forth but that would be too much of a hassle, so doubling would be the best option.

Central City
September 29

"This is Cat Grant reporting live from Taos, New Mexico. Where Justice League co-chair Aquaman is about to make a statement." Cat Grant said.

"Which Cat gets to cover, as usual. I swear, you have one set of twins and everyone forgets you're a reporter." Aunty Iris said.

"No, I think they just wanna give you some time off. Oh shoot look at the time, that's my que, I'll be back in a few minutes." I said as I set Dawn down.

"Bye." I said as I

Taos
September 29

"Where is she? She was supposed to be here hours ago to help us set up." I heard Ed say.

"I'm here! I'm sorry for being late I had something I needed to take care of." I said then I split myself in two.

Not really splitting more like a hologram, but a piece of me is inside. It sounds weird but really. . . Okay it kind of is but that's not the point.

"Wha- why are you?"

"I'm sorry I gotta go but she'll be here and do whatever you ask of her. Bye love you!" I said then teleported back to Bart's place.

Central City
September 29

"Did I just tell him I loved him? Do I? Jeez feelings are so confusing? Ugh! Why did I do that!" I practically had a melt down in the bathroom.

"Uhh, Hermana? You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said and walked out of the bathroom.

"... goal is to help these young people adjust to their new abilities and to readjust to the world around them. There are resources here for these children."

"Scientists, like myself, who can help them control their conditions, Justice Leaguers donating time to train them, and youth counselors who understand exactly what they're going through."

I saw myself on TV standing next to Ed smiling at the two girls in front of them.

"Our hope is a simple one." Then the TV shut off once we heard the door Bell. Dawn and Don zoomed to the door.

"Whoa, whoa, Dawny, Don!" Aunt Iris yelled worrying.

"No worries! We can keep up with the Tornado Toddlers." Bart said as he held Don and I held Dawn.

Iris sighs and says "Thanks, you two. I really appreciate the help. Today especially."
Then Don said something I think, I'm pretty sure he wanted to be put down.