2

Jungkook wokeup first and shook Yoongi's shoulder to wake him up. As they were tired from the long flight they decided to have some rest before having a proper meal.

The couple freshened up before going downstairs towards the dining hall. Mr Jeon came back home to greet his precious daughter and son-in-law.

"My Princess." "Dad" Jungkook hugged her father they pulled back and then Jungkook's father hugged Yoongi greeting him as well.

"Where is Jimin? I haven't seen him since we arrived." Yoongi asked roaming his eyes around

"I've noticed that too. Where is Jimin Oppa?haven't seen him around" Jungkook also questioned.

Mrs. Jeon told them that Jimin was out with his friends he will probably be back by tomorrow.

The Couple was so relieved to finally have their cultural food in their system (me after 17 hours of flight from USA to Pak or Vice Versa).

As they were having food Mr. Jeon spoke, "Jungkook dear, You will be Joining the office starting tomorrow. Don't worry though, you won't be working you will be introduced to the employees and will officially start working the day after tomorrow." Jungkook nodded her head in acceptance.

Mrs. Jeon kept on offering more food to Yoongi.

————————-
The next day arrived. Jungkook had her breakfast with Mr. Jeon and got ready for work. Yoongi was still sleeping so she didn't woke him up, instead she pecked his lips before leaving with her father to Jeon Corp.

Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit.

Upon arrival everyone greeted Mr. Jeon by bowing down, only some recognized Jungkook as the CEO's daughter because the rest of them were new and not friends outside of the work with the Jeons. Such as Namjoon and J-hope, Namjoon was Jungkook's first friend and first love but the man was gay and has a handsome boyfriend Kim Seokjin.

J-hope was Yoongi's childhood best friend who even knew the pair of underwear the other was wearing and what Print.

Anyway, Mr.Jeon took Jungkook to the CEO's office and called for his secretary who arrived as soon as he heard the bell.

The secretary knocked the door before coming in before bowing down and greeted his CEO a 'Good Morning' with his daily coffee.

The CEO greeted back and introduced his Daughter and Secretary to each other. Jungkook was so mesmerized to see such divine beauty in front of her. He was so handsome, the perfect pair of eyes, perfect nose, those beautiful lips and oh his big hands with long fingers. 'What are you thinking Jungkook you are already married'

"Nice to Meet You I am Kim Taehyung." 'That deep voice, imagine him moaning Mommy' Jungkook again scolded herself in her mind before speaking, "Nice to meet you too I am Jeon Jungkook."

The three of them had some discussion before Taehyung made announcement for the emloyees to gather in the big meeting room.

Everyone left what they were doing and headed towards the meeting room except the three of them. Few minutes later they also arrived.

"Ladies and Gentlement, I will like you to meet my daughter Jeon Jungkook. As you all know I am stepping down from the CEO's position.
From tomorrow onwords My Daughter will be your new boss. Today she is only here to look over how everything works and may change things if she seems fit. Secretary Kim will be giving her tour in all departments, so I suggest you to keep your focus on your work rather than gossping. My daughter here is way more strict than I am." He chuckled at the end.

The meeting was dismissed in a few minutes, Taehyung gave a proper tour to Jungkook around the building and took her to the penthouse on 22nd floor she didn't even know it had. Her Jaw dropped on the floor upon finding a penthouse on top of the office building.

"Keeping long working hours in mind Mr.Jeon made sure to build a penthouse to spend your night incase it gets too late at night or you can just come rest here if you get tired instead of laying on the sofa in your office.
The 22nd floor is strictly banned and limited for the Jeon family and myself though I have no reason to come up here." Taehyung explained

"How long have you been working here?" Jungkook finally asked she has never been to the office before, it was thought as the elder Jimin would be the heir but he refused to build his own entertaiment company hence Jungkook didn't know who was who except a few people, " I've been working here for a month"

"Just a month? and you're already familiar with everything? I am impressed." Jungkook responded

"Unlike, Mr.Jeons old secretary I focus on my work. The old one was trying to seduce boss. It was a guy but he was gay and fell for Boss's looks no one is homophobic in this building but he would not focus on work and the company would have gone bankrupt if he stayed so boss had to fire him. Poor guy cried his heart out, it was very painful to watch"

Jungkook made a 'oh' face before they continued
———————
Word count 868
Date published 04/19/2023