8

As Jungkook was not showing her bump yet she continued her work as a business woman, beside she could get some rest in the Penthouse.

Taehyung was performing his duties by helping the employees with their queries when he got called in the Boss's office. "Mrs. Jeon?" "Mr. Kim Please come to my office."

He requested for 2 more minutes as he was looking at the files that need to be presented in the meeting. They can't bear any mistakes at this moment, Jungkook understood and agreed.

After awhile, Taehyung headed towards the office, knocking it twice, "Mrs. Jeon?"
"Please come in Mr. Kim."

Taehyung entered standing in front of the desk. "Mr. Kim, You look very unhealthy today. If you need a day off. You are free to go home."

Taehyung denies saying he is a bit stressed because of the upcoming meeting. Jungkook knew he was lying so she sighed, "If you don't want to go home then you should atleast go rest upstairs. You have permission from the owner himself."

Taehyung was about to deny but Jungkook beat him to it, "Consider it as my order Mr. Kim."

Taehyung sighed but bowed to thank Jungkook for her kindness.

Later, when it was time a break Jungkook went to the floor strictly for the Jeon family and some trusted friends to rest a bit.

Taehyung who usually stays away from the penthouse decided to visit it as he saw Jungkook trying to get there but was having trouble in walking.

He helped her sit on the sofa before getting her some water, "You were worried about my health when you are not in a good condition yourself.
Do you want me to call a doctor?"

Jungkook denierd saying she is alright.

"Mrs. Jeon, I have a request. I understand if you deny it though." Jungkook told him to continue

He then proceeded to tell about his mothers sickness and that he needs some extra money.

—————————-
Word Count: 327
Date Published: 07/13/23

I know the book is called Sugar Mommy but I am having a dilemma regarding smut. I am not good at writing a serious smut

Do you want smut?

Yes? 

No?