3

"She is Back" a guy mumbled looking at the sea view from his apartment.

                JiMin's POV

My sister is back but I don't want to greet her. I love my sister to death but I have romatic feelings for her husband. Min Yoongi was supposed to be my husband not Jungkook's.

Fact is. Min Yoongi is cheating on my sister with......myself. I do feel guilty for betraying my sister like that but I can't help falling in love with him.

It was an arranged Marriage between My Sister and My boyfriend. For the sake of business but I have been in Love with Yoongi since High School but I have never been able to tell him. I hid it because as a son of renowned businessman all eyes are on me, my one wrong move could destroy my father's reputation. My family has never shown any signs of homophobia but I was still not sure of their reaction of me coming out as gay.

I sighed before taking a sip of the champagne in my hand. I grabbed my phone to call my personal secretary to book a flight to Seoul. I am currently in Jeju Island on my private resort.

I will have to go back anyway, there is no reason to delay.
..............

Word count 215
Published 05/05/2023

I will try to make the next chapter longer.