🍎Wally's clumsy confession<3 ☁️💕💜

This is a request by @RandomThingsOfMine thank you for the request! "Wally is trying to impress the reader but gets some not so great advice from home." Reader is Gender Neutral here. I took this in a slightly sinister way, but nothing too bad. Enjoy and tell me what you think <3
⚠️ includes light gore.

It was another beautiful golden morning, as the sun began to rise and the birds sung their morning song, a certain someone was in their bathroom, adamantly fixing their hair for the day. Creaks and cricks were heard from home as they bid Wally a good morning. "Good morning home, today is my special day." There were more creaks heard in response, "I won't go doing anything like that, I just want to tell them I like them.". There was a long pause, "Home?" Then a large bellowing squeaking noise was heard and Wally covered his ears in distant, "What did I do? I didn't do anything." He could only speak in this monotonous tone, he didn't want to anger home any further. But luckily the creaks stopped, then started more quietly "Oh, that's how I should do it, great home! I'll go do that, I'm sure y/n will like it, Ha, Ha." He continued with his tasks, but this time in silence, this wasn't an uncommon occurrence and home wasn't usually this angry, but the reason made no sense.

As Wally exited the bathroom, he started to change out of his robes and put on his morning clothes, "Ok, hair is fixed, perfectly done, same as yesterday, and the day before, and-" he was interrupted by a more joyful encouraging squeaking of floorboards, "Is that really what you think? What if it unnerves them? I can't say something like that I-" he was interrupted once again, this time by the eye of the window looking down at him, "Right, I can do it that way, I trust you." Home fell quiet again as the other neighbors started to leave their houses, greeting each other as Howdy's Bugdega opened, and Eddie began to run his rounds of the neighborhood. Always the same routine, once in the morning, once in the once in the middle of the day, and one at noon. Frank started to his flower garden, notebook in hand as he studied the butterfly in front of him. Julie was picking her wacky hairstyle of the day, Barnaby was preparing his pranks, Sally was getting ready to revise her script and put together a cast by sundown. But one thing always changed, they always changed, they broke away from the monotonous routines of the day, there wasn't a cycle, no timer, no limit, no schedule. You made Wally's heart flutter and swarm more so than he could even describe, a new feeling, and golly did Wally love the new you brought him.

As Wally rushed out of the door he ran right into y/n, "Ah jee, I'm real sorry Wally I didn't see you down there haha!" You helped him up dusting off his arms and smiling, "On my way to Howdy's shop, care to join me, I heard he restocked the apple section." You winked at him, laughing as you took him by the arm, dragging him with you. His smile grew larger than it usually was, a genuine smile, not a forced smile, not a fake smile, a real smile. That's why he liked you so much, that's why home didn't, you broke the mold and it was wonderful. As you entered the bugdega Howdy greeted you "Mornin' y/n, Wally, what you looking for this time?" Wally was a bit confused, usually he just greeted those who entered but ever since you moved into the neighborhood things around you seemed to bring so much change that no one and nothing could alter, its like you had an impenetrable shield. It was intriguing the way you followed your own tune.

H o w. D i d. Y o u. D o. I t ?

"I think this will work well, do you like these?" You asked Wally, but you turned to look at him, and his pupils were impossibly dilated "You good there buddy? Hello?" When you waved your hand in front of him, snapping him back to reality. "Ah, yes, sorry I had my head in the clouds. Ha, ha, what did you need?" He seemed to be completely oblivious to your worried expression but knowing Wally it wasn't out of the ordinary. "Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to try out some oil pastels? I thought you may like them since its a new medium to use." New, oh how he loved new. It was his favorite word, his secrete favorite word, and you knew it "I would enjoy that yes, what made you want to buy these? And all for me?" He scanned your face, you were so expressive, you could smile, frown, laugh, nothing ever seemed to bother you.