✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter twelve◞ ̑̑

YEONJUN's POV,

[after 1 year]

"hey, yeonjun! if you don't come out of there right now, i'll drag you out! got it?!"

i covered my ears after hearing that loud voice. i thought she would stop, but the door suddenly opened, and there was yeji, glaring at me with anger.

"do you want me to kick this door down to make you stand up?" she snarled.

i just sighed and went back to lying on the sofa. but i couldn't stay quiet because she suddenly pulled me out forcefully, causing pain as she used too much force.

gosh, is she really a girl?

"CHOI YEONJUNNNNNN!"

i closed my eyes upon hearing that. ryujin and her girlfriend, yuna, shouted at me.

ryujin raised her eyebrows at me, "hey! stand up already! i'll punch you if you don't! it's tyunning's graduation day, don't tell me you forgot?"

i couldn't answer, so yuna clapped her hands, "dang, choi yeonjun, get up already! you promised you'll come to their graduation day!"

yeji and ryujin nodded, "yeah, yeah! don't talk shit or we'll hit you. but if you want to get hit, we can do that too," ryujin grinned at me.

"hurry up, choi. we're late. damn you!" yeji flicked my forehead, so i scratches it and gave her a look.

"fine! you girls are so mean, such brutal ladies!" i yelled at them and quickly got up. my eyes widened when i saw Ryujin holding a tripod.

"what? you want to say something, or do you want me to shove this in your mouth?" i couldn't speak and just ran out of there.

geez, why did i end up with friends like them?