ᎪՏ ͲᎻᎬᎽ ҒᎪᏞᏞ ᏆΝ ᏞϴᏙᎬ

⪻ᎪϴΝႮΝᏀ⪼

թօѵ
Time:12:15PM

I sat there braiding Neteyams hair "Hey Neteyam how do you like it so far?" I look down at him "Nete?"he's asleep? Oh well. I finish braiding his hair because it looks nice on him. I pick him up bridal style and walked him slowly back to his hut. I get a lot of weird looks from everyone but I don't care I'm just bringing my crus- FRIEND home❤.

Me and Nete were just almost at his hut as I saw nete's parents. I forgot they'd probably be worried on where their son is saying as it's past midnight.

'hello Mr and Mrs Sully, you son wanted me to rebraid his hair and he fell asleep so I wanted to bring him home for you" I smiled at them, but in reality I was worried if my dad found out I hadnt cleaned the caves at all yet.
"oh thank you Ao'nung me and my husband were worried I hope he didn't cause you any trouble." Neytiri answered smiling at me
"His beds just over there you may go and put him down" Jake said with a straight face
"Okay thank you" I bring him over to his bed and knell down to put him down.
"goodnight neteyam. "

I walk out of nete's room and I see Tuk laying awake
Tuk looks up and sees me
"What are you doing here Ao'nung? " Tuk looks at me confused

"I was just dropping neteyam off! He wanted me to braid his hair so it took a bit longer"
"Wait nete's back :D"
"Yes nete's back but hes sleeping :) '
" oh :( well can you at least help me fall asleep? "
I look at her and nod and she smiles 😊

"What do you want me to do? "
"Can you sing to me? "
Oml shes so cute she's a princess.
"I can't sing though- I'm really crappy at signing? "
"I wanna hear you sing! "
I don't even know what to sing.- well I have a song my mother use to sing to me..

He will sing *you will be okay from helluva boss! , the song is at the top*

"And you will be okay... "
I look down at Tuk and she's fast asleep so I slowly get up and walk away.

I take my sweet old time to walk back to my mother and fathers hut.
"I thought you have been back by now Ao'nung! "
Tsireya runs up to me and hugs me
"I was scared about you! I thought you like died or something! "
"Okay Tsireya that's a bit extreme. I won't be here for long in the morning because I have to go back to the caves to clean.. "
"Aww.. Well I heard you wearing hanging out with Neteyam! I thought you hated each other? "
"And I still do! Why would I ever be in love with that Skxawng!" I say will looking at Tsireya.
"I never said you were in love with him? Wait.... AO'NUNG HAS A CRUSHHHHHH! "
She yells
"Shut up! I do not have a crush on him! That is ridiculous.'
" the ridiculous thing ao'nung is you DENYING you have a crush on him! I mean it's so obvious! "
I stare at her dead in the eyes.
"I'm going to bed and then straight as I wake up I'm going to the caves to clean them. "
I walk to my room and lay down and I stare at the ceiling remembering how comfy it was with neteyam resting on me....
"Hey Ao'nung... "
Tsireya walks up to my bed
"Father asked me to tell you instead of cleaning the caves you have to promise to be kinder to the Omatikaya kids.." I knew father was only doing this so the Omatikayas could learn better because Tsireya is to soft on them.
"okay okay! Just let me sleep and wake me up in the morning"

ΝᎬͲᎬᎽᎪᎷՏ
թօѵ

I was sleeping so peacefully until I randomly woke up. I don't know why I just woke up but I did. I checked the time to see it was 11am, 11- 𝟏𝟏𝐀𝐌
"FUCK-" I yell and jump out of bed to find Kiri and Lo'ak
'Geez Neteyam- you okay it sounded like you saw a dead body in there! " Kiri walk back to see neteyam.
"Y-yeah I'm fine j just realized the time! "
"Okay then- well tsireya is going to help us learn underwater sign language very soon so come on. "
Kiri hurryed up neteyam and they walked to the beach and met up with Tsireya,Rotxo and Ao'nung