ҒᏆᎡՏͲ ᏞϴᏙᎬ

ΝᎬͲᎬᎽᎪᎷՏ
թօѵ

He taught me everything he said I needed go know but I didn't care tbh the whole time I was listening but I was just getting lost in his ocean blue eyes.. They are just so charming...

" Hello? Neteyam stop zoning out on me! "
He grabs my hand and pulls me to stand up. When I get up I realize how close we are.
"I oh um- sorry! "
"What are you apologizing for? "
"I- I don't know. Sorry "
"You say sorry to often Nete. "
"Nete? "
I stare at Ao'nung for a minute until he responds.
"Sorry I won't call ya that again I just heard Tuk call ya that. "
"It's fine- you can call me any nickname, Darling.... "
I say in a teasing tone
"I- um- I ahah- wow"
Looks like I just made him very flustered.
"Would you like me to give you a kiss dear. " I say to him.
He just stares at me with his face getting a lot more pink..
"I would love that Nete"
He says while staring at me with his cute ocean blue eyes...
I put my finger under his chin and lift his chin up.
"Do you actually want me to kiss you Ao'nung? "
"Yes please~"
Ao'nung says to me with a smirk on his face
"Your just so pretty with your slim waist and your beautiful eyes~"
Gee I didn't expect Ao'nung to flirt back but I love it. He grabs my waist while I lift his chin up. I slowly but my lips on his he seems to slowly give in more and more, I slowly pulled my lips off his.
"How'd you like that Ao'nung~"
I said to him with a smirk
"At this point just go out with me please Neteyam. I wanna be your mate~ "
He says so calmly.
"Everything about you is so perfect, so Neteyam will you be my mate..? '
He asks me and all I do is lean in for another kiss, except this kiss was calmer. More passionate... He holds me closer...
" is that a yes?"
He smirks while looking me dead in the eyes.
'Yes! You Skxawng! "
We rest our noses together..
"hey brother Lo'ak wants to- oh fuck I'm interrupting you. BYE LOVEBIRDS!"
Kiri sees us and runs off Snickering
Me and Ao'nung looked at each other and laughed
"Hey darling? "
"Yes? "
"Do you want to stay at mine?"
Ao'nung asks me very calmly.
"Sure but what are you planing man? '
'Nothing Nothin... You'll see"
Ao'nung grabs my hand and takes me to his hut.
He walks me to his room and he shuts his door
*which to be honest looks like some friggin blinds except they are "locked" so they can't move- :)*
"Your rooms so cozy darl~"
"Come lay know my bed Neteyam. "
I walk over to his bed and sit then he pulls me into a hug and makes me lay down.
"I love you Darling"

Ꭺϴ'ΝႮΝᏀ'Տ
թօѵ.
𝙰 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚟 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 😈

"I love you to Nete"
I stare at him. I love him so much I want to plant kisses all over his body.....
"Nete.. May I kiss your body? "
"I- of course Ao'nung~"
I smile and then l kiss his lips and slowly work my way to his nipple. I look up at him waiting for him to say something or do something. He nods approving me right go further. I lick his nipple will I stare at his eyes. I slowly start sucking his nipple causing him to let out little moans. Everytime he moans he gets me so horny... I stop sucking his nipple and contuine kissing his body. I work my way down to his loincloth.
"May I? "
Nete knew what I was going to do because I was rubbing him through the cloth.
"ah~ yes! Just stop teasing me~"
I smirk and remove the loincloth. I watch as he looks down at me. I start sucking his tip and he immediately moans. I love all the sound he was making. So I started sucking his Cxxk faster he was a moaning mess but I loved how he reacted to everything I did to him. Soon enough I stopped sucking him just to tease him. And as soon as I stopped he stared and me and bucked his hips.
"Ahh~ please stop teasing me! It felt so good!"
I slowly started sucking him off again and the room filled with moans again
"Ahhh~, Oh yeah~ , f-faster~! "
Nete loved it and soon enough.
"Ahh~ Im-  I'm gonna! "
He cums into my mouth and I swallow it and then lick him clean.
I grabbed some stuff to help clean him up. He was laying down their and he looked so sweet. Right after I clean him up I fix up his loincloth and the snuggle up close to him.
"Did you enjoy that nete? "
He looks at and smiles
"Yeah. It felt so nice... Im so tired now tho.... "
"Shh it's fine baby, I love you Neteyam."
"I love you too Ao'nung"....

𝙰𝙷𝙷 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙸 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃- 𝙸𝚃 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙴𝙻𝚃 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙼𝙻 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴 I HATE THISSS AAAAAHH I WANNA DIE EWW THUS IS GROSS WTF WAS I THINKING

-𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁
Wait also 868 words :D