7 | with you

with you

Their mouths were in a frenzy, hot and wild against each other. Cate felt her body slam on the elevator wall as Ryle pushed her with the strength of a savage brute. His hands were digging into her hips as the heat of his mouth, the minty taste of his kiss exploded on Cate's tongue. His tongue tangled with hers, sucking and licking, caressing every inch that it could find.

He kissed her like he could corrupt her, destroy her and she felt like she would let him.

"God...you're perfect, aren't you?" Ryle murmured, his breath teasing her collarbone when his mouth left hers to move down her body.

His lips were a flame engulfing her with every brush against her skin. She arched her back against him, feeling the hard ridge of his cock through their clothes. She rubbed a hand over it, desperate to give him the satisfaction he was giving her. Ryle moaned at her action, his hand slipping under her white dress, palm hot over her skin.

"Ryle..."

"Yes...baby..." he cooed, breezing his knuckles over her panties, touching the center of her pussy lips.

Two of his fingers teased her with the tip over her wet panties which were so drenched that she wanted to be rid of them the moment they were at her apartment. His touch wasn't enough. She needed that barrier gone but they still had to reach the apartment.

"Will you fuck me hard if I want you to?" She licked a path up his neck, the sexy shape of it smelling of his woodsy cologne which sucked her in. "Can you fuck me dirty?"

Ryle's fingers pressed into her pussy harder, the heel of his hand grinding over her clit. A burst of fire trailed up her body, reaching her very bones.

"I don't call it fucking if it isn't dirty, kitty Cate," his whisper was low, the depth of his tone oozing sex appeal.

His hands curled around her thighs just as the elevator dinged. He smashed their mouths back together, lifting her as the doors opened. They headed out with Cate's legs curled around Ryle's hips, their mouths fused while her sharp nails scraped his scalp by pulling at his hair.

Cate spotted her sixty-year-old neighbor, Estella, from her periphery, finding the salt and pepper-haired woman with her finely ironed gown staring in awe at them behind thick bifocal lenses. Cate hadn't been known to have a one-night stand. She never brought strangers home but Ryle wasn't a stranger.

Ryle was Ryle. He was every bit of her own self.

She smiled at the thought slyly, continuing to devour Ryle's mouth, drinking in the lust that he created in her body.

"Which one?" Ryle mumbled into her mouth as Cate slid him her key with one hand from her bag.

"660," she answered, deepening the kiss while he took the key and unlocked the door.

Cate hadn't bothered to clean her apartment when she left so it was still a messy location with her blanket thrown over the couch and snack bowls here and there. Her open-floor apartment shone with its finely polished architecture but her kitchen remained a mess when she sneaked a look at it, mentally hitting herself for not thinking before she invited Ryle to stay the night.

It looked like he wouldn't be doing much sleeping at all which meant he would have plenty of time to laugh about her true self which she had just revealed.

The self that said that she wasn't perfect either. She too had a messy part of her that she didn't wish to reveal to everyone.

"You're messy, kitty Cate," Ryle remarked with a husky chuckle just like she had thought.