\\=Prologue=//

Hello there everybody!! AshuraStories here and i welcome you all to this new book of mine. I was originally planning on making the next chapter for my second book after i had finished with ch. 7 of my first one but i ultimately just decided to do this one instead. This will also mean ill rarely be updating all three stories of mine since i have a wild imagination that leads to me thinking on multiple stuff all at once. This probably doesn't make any sense at all but who cares!!

Anyways, as you all saw in the title and description of this book, this will be a Highschool DxD x Fate Grand Order story crossover. This is also a bit of time travel mixed into this along side a few others. Why am i making another Time Travel some of you may be asking? Well i just like it to be honest. Some characters will have a few changes aswell but its only minor. Im feeling mischievous right now so i wanna cause a bit of chaos in the DxD verse, through Issei's help of course. I wont be sending an OC to do that for me since i already have my second book that will be jammed pack with my OC characters.

So without further ado, let us now begin our story…

[A/N: I haven't read the Manga or Novel version of Highschool Dxd so somethings in the story will be made up by me so if some of you tries to correct me then please remember that im writing this without knowing the actual end of the Manga and Novel. Have nice day…]

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
[={~»Prologue«~}=]
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

The Narrator: As the final pages of a story draws to a close, a new one shall takes its place. One where a human who was once turned into a lowly devil, has reached godhood and will rewrite the past and save the future of a world different from his own. Come along my friends, let us embark on a journey filled with mystery and adventure along side our young deity as he is walking along a barren wasteland he onced called home…

No One's P.O.V

As a fierce sandstorm engulfs the lands, a figure of a man clad in a deep crimson dragonic armor can hardly be seen walking through the dust and sand with ease. To the naked eye of a fighter who's strength is that of a mid level devil, angel, or fallen, he showcased so many openings. But that can't be said true to those who have trained in the art of combat in the actual battleground, the figure doesn't have even the slightest opening for an attack whatsoever…

"Ddraig, Albion, how many years has it been since Trihexia was defeated?" the armored figure asked two individuals. One may think he's lost his mind since he's all alone, but voices were suddenly heard from the glowing jewels on his gauntlets on both hands.

[»It has been a decade Issei…«] a man's voice from the left gauntlets jewel spoke. This was Ddraig, one of the heavenly dragons and the True Red Dragon Emperor of Domination.

«]Indeed, and its been ten years since your last battle with Vali…[» another man's voice came out this time at the right gauntlets jewel. This was Albion, one of the heavenly dragons and the True White Dragon Emperor of Supremacy.

These two dragons used to be sealed in seperate sacred gears which were the: Boosted Gear & Divine Dividing. These two were also the exact opposite of one another causing a sort of rivalry between the two which lead to their host and wielder to always be caught in the crossfire. This time was no different, Issei Hyoudo was the current wielder of the Boosted Gear while Albion's host was a descendant of the original lucifer, Vali Lucifer. For some reason however, they now share the same sacred gear and host which was Issei Hyoudo.

"I see…" Issei spoke emotionlessly as the sandstorm has began to die down revealing that he was standing on a clift over looking a town. An abandoned town to be precise…