18: akademiya's scribe

INTO YOU!
© kotorii622

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN❝ i am above all those pathetic fools

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
❝ i am above all those pathetic fools. ❞

「 💙 」

A TALL MAN figure made his approach toward the huge university, students gaze couldn't help but be drawn to him. his attire, a casual white shirt with a red streak running down the middle, exuded a sense of effortless style. the loose collar of the shirt revealed the collarbones beneath, adding a touch of refinement to his appearance.

his casual but put-together outfit continued with black pants, complemented by the loose ponytail with strands of grey hair framing his face. a golden charm necklace adorned his neck, drawing attention to his confident and charismatic demeanor.

the gates to the university swung open, the guard on duty extended a respectful bow, clearly recognizing the tall man's importance. the gesture of respect echoed the man's status within the academic community.

"that guy is so fine."

"hey did you see that handsome gentleman? i think i've already found the love of my life."

"oh my goodness, he's incredibly hot."

murmurs of admiration echoed the sentiments expressed before him, while eventually noticed two people walking towards him. an indigo haired individual and his accompanying secretary.

"it's our pleasure to have you here, i am mona megistus!" mona spoke with a hint of diplomacy. "and this is scaramouche, who will be the primary liaison for the collaboration discussion between universities."

"he knows, don't be stupid."

mona immediately turned her head to the guy who just talked very rudely in front of a guest. she quickly apologized for his behavior, but the man in front of her brushed it off with a gracious wave.

"there's no need to apologize," the man replied kindly. "i understand his personality all too well. he's always been like this."

the indigo let out a hiss after hearing the remark.

the woman's confusion was evident as she stood up from her apologetic bow. the guy was probably already acquainted with scara.

she was relieved that today she won't have to shoulder the burden of apologizing on his behalf in front of important individuals, especially in the context of her role as the president's secretary.

"i am al haitham, the scribe of the revered sumeru academy. i hope our collaboration will lead to useful outcomes for both universities." and extended his hand towards mona, who promptly accepted it.

while the indigo-haired man getting impatient, he swiftly turned and stated, "let's get back to work." before leading the way back to their workplace. mona and al haitham promptly followed.