Chapter 11

A/N- Major Trigger Warning: SA, not written in heaps of detail, but it happens (fuck David)

-

"Y/N?"

"Hey, wake the fuck up."

"Y/N, c'mon. You have to get up. Wake up!"

Your eyes snapped opened to find a very panicked looking Ellie hovering above you... well, there were three Ellies hovering above you, but you knew that wasn't right.

"What-what happened?" You asked, your voice coming out weaker than you expected.

"You got knocked out and your head is still bleeding. We're locked in a cage thanks to David." Ellie quickly explained and now that she said it, your head was really starting to hurt.

You blinked a few times, trying to get your eyes to adjust as the three Ellies above you morphed back into one when your vision cleared. You lifted your hand and touched your forehead, but hissed when you made contact with something wet and sticky.

"Told you. Bleeding. Don't touch it. Wait, do you have a concussion? Shit, didn't you get a concussion back in KC? Are they dangerous to get twice?" The girl frantically questioned, but you ignored her and slowly sat up while looking around.

Yep, you were definitely locked in a cage. Wait, what about Joel? Did they find him? He wasn't here... maybe they didn't find him.

You could feel blood plastered along the side of your face, itchy and starting to dry on your skin and in your hair. Having a concussion was a possible maybe, but right now you had bigger things to worry about.

"We need to find a way-out." You said, like that wasn't already obvious.

Ellie rolled her eyes, "what do you think I've been doing while you were passed out? There isn't a way-out and..."

She didn't finish her sentence though and you quickly looked over at her to find her staring at something across the room with wide eyes. Following her line of sight, you tried to locate whatever had caught her attention and your stomach dropped when you saw it.

A human ear on the floor.

You felt like you were going to be sick, but you weren't sure if it was because of the ear on the floor or because of the concussion.

It had been cut off someone and was stuck to the ground under a table just outside of your prison. It took a moment for your foggy brain to connect the dots, but when it did your eyes widened in pure horror.

These people were cannibals.

Suddenly the door across the room opened and a man holding a tray of food walked inside.

"David?" You whispered glancing over at Ellie who nodded but couldn't tear her eyes away from the ear.

"Oh, good, you're awake. I was starting to get worried there for a moment." The man said with a bright smile that you knew was fake.

He walked over and placed the tray on the ground before sliding it under the metal barred door towards the two of you.

"I'm not here to hurt you. My name is David, what's yours?"

"You're not here to hurt us, but you're here to eat us?" You questioned bluntly, glancing over at the ear on the floor.

David's eyes widened in surprise before he glanced over his shoulder and sighed when he saw the ear. "For what it's worth, this is just deer meat. I swear."

"You're gonna chop us up into little pieces." Ellie said, but it wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"I'd rather not. Please, both of you just tell me your names."