Memories

After Gally shows me the glade, explains the jobs and all the buildings we stop by the walls. "Never ever go in there, ok?" he says, and I nod. After he takes me to some tower and smiles at me saying "Hope you're not afraid of heights." 

As he starts to climb, I follow thinking about everything. I think about that weird memory along with how familiar this boy seems. After getting to the top of the tower I sit next to Gally.

It's quiet and the breeze hits my face making me close my eyes and smile. We may be stuck here but there are worse places to be. 

"There is going to be a bonfire tonight to welcome you." Gally says suddenly. I nod looking at the people when I see the boy with the accent looking at me. Suddenly everything goes black and when I open my eyes, I see I am in a small room. 

I am sitting on the bed when the door opens, and I see two boys. One has brown hair the other black and they about the same height. 

"You have 10 minutes." the brown hair boy says making the other boy run over and hug me.

"Newt!" I yell hugging him.

"It's ok its ok I got you." he says hugging me and running his fingers through my hair. 

"I thought I lost you." I whisper through tears.

"You could never lose me plus siblings have a special type of bond." Newt says making me snap back to reality.

"He's, my brother." I mumble before jumping up. I climb down the stairs as Gally looks at me confused but follows. Once I am on the ground, I run over to Newt throwing my arms around him making him stumble.

"You're my brother." I say making him wrap his arms around me and lean his head on my shoulder.

We stay like this until Alby and Gally come over. "What's going on?" Alby asks.

"She's, my sister." Newt says. "Oh, that's cool." Gally says and it almost sounds like he's relieved. 

"So, she remembers her past?" Alby asks and I shake my head no. "Then you're getting your memory back?" he asks, and I nod yes.

After Alby and Gally leave me and Newt alone we sit by what is called the dead heads. "So, you can talk?" Newt asks.

"Yeah, I was just so scared when I saw a bunch of boys. I.........I didn't know what else to do." I say looking down.

"Do you remember anything else?" he asks. 

"I remember my name is Hazel....and.........I remember getting beat." I say looking at the open walls. "I remember getting chains and whips on my back......I remember some guy saving me from a whip. He......he was really familiar.... I....I think whoever saved me from getting whipped is here." 

"Let me see something." He says raising the back of my shirt. "Yeah, there are some pretty bad scars so at least we know it's not just fake memories." he says dropping my shirt. I look over and see Gally near some wood staring at us.

"I.....who's that?" I ask.

"Who Gally?" Newt says and I nod. "He's a builder and very aggressive. He's not the nicest and not a lot of brains." 

Alby walks over and takes Newt somewhere, so I sit here alone trying to remember anything else. I lay down and look at the sky as the world suddenly goes dark.

I am laying on some building looking at the sky when I hear. "It's so beautiful." I look to the side and see Gally smiling at me. "Not as beautiful as you." he says making me smile.

I sit up and sit on his lap leaning down just barley brushing my lips against his. "Don't tease me." he whispers. He grabs my hair pulling me down smashing my lips on his. I kiss him back and start to move my hips when I hear "Ughhh get a bloody room!" Newt yells making us both look up and see him with Thomas and some girl I haven't seen before.

We both stand and walk over smiling then head downstairs. "Where the hell were you!?!?!?" a voice yells but before I see who it is I wake up. 

I sit up looking around seeing I am back in the glade. I start breathing heavy holding my chest while my other hand is on the grass. Gally.....I was with Gally....I kissed Gally....I l....l....

"You, ok?" Newt asks making me look up and see him concerned. "Y....y....y..yeah" I stutter standing up.

"Well dinner is ready let's get going." he says walking me to the food hall. Once we get there we go through a line and grab plates of food then sit with a couple other boys. 

"Hazel this is Chuck, Minho, Clint, Jeff and Fry who cooked." Newt says and I nod but I can't stop looking at Gally. As if noticing he looks at me and gives me a smirk making me quickly look down blushing.