Anger

Gally's P.O.V

Hazel wakes up after we lay her on the cot mumbling something before laying back down. Clint and Jeff are taking care of her head while Newt, Minho and I watch. Newt is looking at her stomach making me nudge him. "You, ok?" 

"They wouldn't." he mumbles sitting down.

"Wouldn't what Newt?" Minho asks but instead of answering he pushes my shirt I put on her above her stomach making Minho put a blanket over the lower part of her body. I look at her stomach then look at Newt before kneeling down to see her stomach arched up. "No way." I whisper making Minho huff and snap "Will someone tell me what's wrong with her stomach." 

A second passes before Newt looks up and says, "She's pregnant." 

"Pregnant?" Alby says walking inside. "Her stomach is arched up. I don't know for sure, but I thought I heard her say she was pregnant, but I wasn't sure." 

"Why in the world would they send a pregnant girl who can't be older then 19 here?" Alby asks.

"All I know is I am going to kill the shank that got her pregnant." Newt says putting the shirt down and holding her hand.

Hazel's P.O.V

"Janson you can't send him up there I am pregnant." I say marching down the hall following him.

"Well maybe you should have stayed in your room instead of sneaking out to be a slut!" he snaps before we turn the corner and see Ava Paige. "Janson go check on Group A." she says, and he quickly leaves making her step closer. "We are trying to accomplish something here Hazel. Now I can offer you an abortion or be sent up into the maze with him two months after he is sent up." 

"Will I have my memory?" I ask crossing my arms. 

"We will give you a smaller dose. Your memories will come back in pieces, but you won't remember everything." she takes a couple steps to me before setting her hand on my stomach. "How far?"

"23 weeks." I say looking down. "Have you decided on a name?"  she asks rubbing my stomach.

"Grace." I say letting tears fall. How could we be so careless to bring a child into this world. 

"Well, I can't wait to meet her." Ava says walking away. 

I slowly open my eyes turning and seeing Newt next to me. "Hey there." he says brushing my hair back.

"I'm pregnant Newt." I whisper as tears fall. "And its Gally's. How am I supposed to tell him. What if he hates me?"

"Then we simply won't tell him." Newt says giving me a smile. "Do they have a name?"

"Grace...her name is Grace." I whisper making his smile widen. "I can't wait to meet you Gracie." Newt whispers resting his hand on my stomach making me smile. 

A little after I wake up Alby walks in with Minho and Gally. "So I heard your pregnant." Alby says before asking "Why did they send you up here?" 

I sigh looking at Newt letting a tear fall "I can't lie to him Newt even if he hates me." 

"What are you talking about?" Alby asks making me look at Gally then him. "I asked to be sent into the maze after finding out they were sending Gally. He and I had something before this and then I got pregnant. I then found out they were sending Gally into the maze so I asked to be sent." 

"And the memory?" Minho asks.

"They gave me a smaller dose said I would get some memory back but not everything." I say shrugging. 

"So, your pregnant with my kid?" Gally asks making me let a tear fall. "With your daughter. We named her Grace." 

"You brought our daughter here!" Gally screams stepping closer. "You asked for this!" 

"I wanted her to be with her dad!" I scream my sadness turning to anger. 

"I would rather her be fatherless!!" Gally screams then leaves.