Starry night- Minsung#12

Words:678

Minho had always admired Han from afar. He had always been drawn to the other boy's kind heart and infectious laughter. It wasn't until they were paired together for a school project that Minho realized just how deep his feelings ran.

As they spent more time together, Minho found himself falling for Han more and more each day. Han was patient and understanding, and he seemed to enjoy spending time with Minho just as much as Minho enjoyed spending time with him.

One night, as they sat on the roof of their school, looking up at the stars, Minho couldn't keep his feelings inside any longer. He turned to Han and took a deep breath.

"Han, I know we've been friends for a while now, but there's something I need to tell you," he said, his heart pounding in his chest.

Han turned to look at him, his eyes filled with curiosity. "What is it?" he asked.

Minho took another deep breath. "I think I'm in love with you," he said softly.
There was a short pause.
Han smiled. "I think I'm in love with you too," he said, giggling and holding the other in a tight hug.

He then let go of the hug and kissed Lee Know quickly on his cheek. "You're so pretty Hyung, I bet you've heard it a lot tho." Jisung chuckled, caressing Minho's hair, moving them away from his eyes.

"Pretty?" Lee know asked, softening his gaze and feeling his ears get redder and redder "Yup, that's right! Or would you prefer handsome? Cute? Beautiful? Majestic, you're majestic." Minho laughed it off covering his ears, embarrassed for the color they were turning. "Stop, you're the majestic one here."
Han hugged him tighter, happy of receiving a compliment.

"Listen Hannie.." They looked each other in the eyes, even if the both were struggling to keep eye contact. "Can I..?" The older quickly looked at Jisung's lips, to then look him in the eyes again. "Of course you can."

Right after getting permission, Minho grabbed the other's neck, to then finally unite their lips together.

Their first kiss was soft and gentle, but it was filled with so much love and affection that it felt like fireworks were exploding inside of them . When they pulled away, Han took Minho's hands in his and looked at him with a serious expression. Taking a deep breath.

Jisung went straight to the point.
"Minho, I want to be more than just friends with you. I want to be your boyfriend," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Minho's heart skipped a beat. He had been dreaming about hearing those words for so long. He looked at Han, his eyes shining with happiness.

"Really?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Han nodded. "Yes, really. I want to be with you, Minho. I want to make you happy and be there for you whenever you need me," he said, squeezing Minho's hands.

Minho couldn't hold back his emotions any longer. He threw his arms around Han and hugged him tightly.

"I want that too, Han. I want to be with you," Minho said, getting a little emotional and letting little tears of joy stream down his face.

Han pulled back and cupped Minho's face in his hands, wiping away his tears with his thumbs. He leaned in and kissed him again, sealing their new relationship with a sweet and passionate kiss.

As they pulled away, Minho looked at Han and smiled. "I already like this." The both of them just giggled, both embarrassed but yet clearly in love.

"By the way, I heard this new cheese cake shop just opened near our school, would you maybe want to go there?" Han shyly asked.
"Are you asking me for a date perhaps sir?" Minho answered, mimicking a British accent for the last part of the phrase, "Maybe," the other answered, using the same accent.

They both laughed it off and continued looking at the stars. Both of them just too shy to ask for another kiss.

———————————————————— hello it is I again 😔 please remember to request if you have some ideas! (Also cuz I don't think I have any left anymore-) hope you enjoyed :)

Ps. SERIOUSLY THO GIVE ME IDEAS DONT BE SHY, and you can of course request any ship you'd like :D
-Mio<3