DanTDM's Custom Mod Adventures

**Medical incompetence leading to death of patients
Chronology : During "THE HOSPITAL MISSION"
Pairing : Surgeon Ralph/Dr. Trayaurus

"You're not a doctor, are you?" Ralph asked the villager as Dan ran around, trying (and horrifically failing) to care for patients. Trayaurus smirked.

"What gave it away?"

"You're not helping the idiot" Ralph replied, gesturing to the frantic man. Trayaurus laughed at that.

"Yeah, no, he's better off figuring this stuff out than I am" Trayaurus explained. "My doctorate is in science, not medicine. I couldn't tell apart a scalpel and a kitchen knife if they were on the same table"

"How come you two are here if you are both clueless?"

"We got a letter asking for help" Trayaurus shrugged. "I didn't see it but Dan read it to me and it sounded pretty urgent"

"Odd" Ralph hummed before shrugging. "I suppose it's good that someone came to help, even if that kid has already killed off a few patients"

"They were dying anyway" Trayaurus justified, which got a weak chuckle from the surgeon.

"You are quite the character, Dr. Trayaurus"

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"

"I don't know" Ralph said, a mischievous smile creeping over his face. "But I like it"