When you met again.

Uzi.

*Like i said in the first chapter; you and Uzi met again when you went to give her railgun back.

*You decided to stick with her (with her permission of Course) and met the holo spooky snake crab...

*It looked exactly like a holo spooky snake crab. Needless to say, you had no idea what to do.

 N.

*After the scary encounter, you obviously didn't want to go back out again.

*Unfortunately for you, you were assigned for scavenging duty (some electronics and School supplies) meaning that you had to go back out.

*Why did they send you out again despite already going out that week? Who knows.

*While you were out there again, N found you... again.

*This time though, he didn't attack you. 

*You both decided to talk to each other for awhile, despite your very alarmed state.

*He seemed nice though...

V.

*After a few weeks, you decided to go back out to get a few parts for a close friend of yours.

*As you could probably guess, that didn't go to plan. Something landed behind you with murderous intent.

*Though, when they saw you and recognized you, they sort of just... let their guard down.

*She seemed amused that she found you twice in a row. once again, she decided to talk to you.

*After awhile, you let your guard down and she seemed to take notice of this. But she decided to do nothing.

*she let you go for a next time. though, maybe you can talk to her again? Who knows.

I know this probably sucks but since i didn't have any requests and i didn't want this book to die like others did, I decided to make this chapter.

Please request stuff my ideas suck-

Word count: 277