If you were shorter than them.

Won't apply to the disassembly drones because they're already taller than you.

---

Uzi.

You? Shorter than her? This is gonna be fun.

She likes to pick you up time to time to kind of taunt you. (But also because she likes picking you up.)

Uses your head as a arm rest. Despite your protests.

Picks you up in her vamp form (As if she wasn't tall enough in that form) and just fly's you around. She thinks it's kind of fun.

---

Thad.

Well, he'd like to pick you up bridal style. Either to embarrass you, or to just get somewhere fast.

"How are you going to get anywhere with those tiny legs?"

...Yeah, that's also fun to deal with.

Like Uzi, he would use your head as an armrest. 

---

Doll.

Before I go on, I make her out to be apathetic about you, but she does really care about you.

Now, She wouldn't really care, since you much more easy to manage.

Other than just looking amused when she looks down at you, she doesn't really care much.

---

Tessa.

"Oh. My. GOD-"

She would find you absolutely adorable at first. Picking you up with surprising amount of strength. (For example, picking up a worker drone like it was nothing-)

...But she also loses track of you almost all the time, thanks to your short height.

"Y/N? Where'd you go???"

"Down here."

She looks down to her right, to notice you still standing there.

"Oh..."

She'd also pick you up and carry you on her back. Mostly just for fun.

---

The Virus.

Well, technically, your both the same height. Because the shadowy figure kind of resemblances you in some ways.

So literally nothing would change.

---

HELLO SIMPS AND SHIPS ALL ALIKE!

I just had my first week of school, which was fine.

Have a good day and night. And happy labor day for all of those that might be working at your local McDonalds.

Word Count: 300