When they recognize their feelings for you

Uzi.

*You had a prom this year and you being you, you didn't want to go. But unfortunately for you, your parents forced you to go anyway.

*You picked out a formal attire to your choosing and made your way out to prom. Once you made it you immediately went to a corner of a room.

*And to top it all off, you had an extremely bad feeling about all of this. Nothing sat well with you. And that's when that happened...

*Lizzy led a murder drone here. And when you thought you were all about to die, ANOTHER murder drone came in here with Uzi. luckily you recognized the drone as N and knew he wasn't hostile.

*That's when another drone came in. Not a murder drone, but a worker drone. with some sort of power? You were so confused on what was happening but then the worker drone started killing other people left and right.

*You decided to get involved and tried to distract them to allow other people to escape. It almost worked but she picked you up with whatever power you had and you thought it was the end... and then something happened...!

*Uzi saved you. She felt like she needed to go out of her way to save you... The worker drone threw you to the side. Then everything played out normally (like in the episode so you don't get confused.) but Uzi felt different about you... Watching you going out of your way to try and save people changed her perspective about you.

*What was this feeling?

N.

*After what happened with the civil war with the murder drones, you once again got sent outside to get some scrap. While you were at it you decided to try and return the railgun that the worker drone named... Uwi? Who knows, you never had any interaction with her.

*After everything was said and done you wanted to go back but the group asked to tag along with you after you mentioned people going missing even after the *ahem* disaster happened. You agreed and let them tag along after a little detour, letting N make an apology card so he could get in.

*The WDF guard, surprisingly, let N in after he asked him not to kill anyone else. after you were got back in you showed where people went missing. And once you showed them where people went missing, something felt incredibly off... and that's when N shot a missile in the air, revealing a... centipede? A crab? Whatever it was, it stabbed you and brought you somewhere you couldn't see. 

*The group went in for the save after a few moments of shock and confusion. N, for some reason, seemed really determined to save you. Once he found you he left Uzi alone to get you free.

*He seemed to really care about you...

V.

*Today was the prom... you already had a bad feeling about this, especially since V was going to be attending. A few days prior, Lizzy popped up out of no where and asked you if you wanted to go somewhere with her. you, confused, asked why. she didn't disclose that information.

*You, reluctantly, agreed and went out of the dome to where ever she was going. turns out she was going to the murder drone dome. You hadn't seen V for awhile and was actually curious to where she was but was fairly certain that she (hopefully) wouldn't kill you if you showed up at her doorstep. But then again, the squad she was in got betrayed (not that you cared.) and got the leader killed.

*after you made it there, there was a pod you saw and Lizzy being Lizzy, she went in. upon entering the pod you found V chained up. From there on Lizzy's plan was simple that you didn't necessarily agree with. Free V, play along with her [Lizzy] not so subtle plan; hanging out with V. Then bring her to prom, where the other worker drone, Doll would do... something? 

*Whatever it was, you had a bad feeling about it. But there was no turning back, besides you had already done it- what the hell is Doll doing? V had appeared on stage with murderous intent, but changed her mind after hearing that she was going to be prom queen.

*After she let her guard down, there was an interruption. A murder drone and a worker drone had showed up. though after a moment of being overly confident, they seemed confused. And that's when you noticed Doll was laughing and not even a second later, you saw V getting impaled. 

*You instinctively, went over to V to help, unfortunately  you got yeeted across the room. Something happened after that but you were out of view to see what was going on. Then you saw V and the other murder drone getting thrown to the wall, missing a few arms.

*After you saw that you found an arm that looked like V's. You kindly gave it back to her while also helping the other murder drone that seemed more softer than his female counterpart. But nonetheless, V was really thankful though, she didn't show it.

*But somewhere in there, she seemed to really like you... wait what?

Thad.

*He had asked you out to help him find Uzi, the angsty worker drone that blew up the class you were in a few days prior. That being said, you still wanted to help him (and her because she quite literally saved everyone) and he seemed really happy.

*After a few hours of preparation (because you had no idea what to expect) you proceeded fourth, and came across the Great duo. After Thad gave Uzi gave her back her railgun and told them about the disappearances, they came with Thad to figure out everything.

*When Thad brought them to the scene, one thing after another, and that got kidnapped. after that happened, we went to go rescue Thad and you managed to find him. Well, not just him, it was a... thing. I don't know, but after awhile you had actually managed to find Thad and he was in the things grasp. 

*you then proceeded to pry him out of the things grasp. after that you both got out of there together because for one, you didn't really know how to fight, especially against a thing like that, and two, you needed to make sure Thad was safe.

*He really seemed to appreciate the concern.

HELLO GOOD SIRS AND MADDAMS. I do hope you liked this longer chapter. I really enjoyed making this scenario and I hoped you enjoyed reading it. I'll make the Thad catch up tomorrow but for the rest of today I want to continue making THE WAFFLE LIFE which you should totally check out if you like shitposts turning into actual story's with lore.

Anyways, have a good day everyone!!!