Going Home

Please read "Smile for the camera" on Wattpad. This is basically a part two of that book and this content may be confusing if not read. 

Flashback Dabi's POV:

"Okay so you now know once you get on that plane no interactions whatsoever with us until you get back here in 3 years." Aizawa explained. "Now I know this is a lot to take on but it for your safety." I nod. "Mr. Dabi?" I heard a quiet voice and looked down to see a girl with light blue hair and red eyes with a small horn. I knew it was Mic and Aizawa's daughter but i never met her before. "Can I talk to you please?" I looked back at Mic; he gave me an accepting nod. She pulled me to a seat next our gate. "I know you've changed and care deeply about Hawks, but I also know about your past, about how you burned yourself at a young age. I know they hurt you every time you use your quirk. And I want to help you." I wined slightly as she placed her tiny hand on my face. She closed her eyes and her horn started to glow a yellow, as soon as her horn stopped glowing, I felt my scars on my face a long with my staples disappear. "You look better without scars" she said with a small smile. "I'm sorry but I'm not strong to do your whole body." "It's okay, thank you" "I always want to help people who are hurting or in need. Both my dad's taught me that."

We both went back to our meeting spot and when I looked back to Keigo his whole face lit up with a smile, then quickly looking away. Within 1 hour we cleared customs and found our seat on the plane. Our first stop was Korea.

END OF FLASHBACK

Dabi's POV:

We are currently in Cancún (Mexico) and found a house on the beach. It's small but doable, i just woke with the sun shining right in my eyes. I noticed that Kei was already out of bed due to the fact that only red feathers were laid beside me. I went downstairs to find him in the kitchen staring at his phone. It's been around 2 and a half years since we left and it has been really tiresome, I let a small smile tug on the side of my lips and walked behind my boyfriend. I snaked my hand around his waist and my chin laid rest on his shoulder "Morning Kei" I mumbled. Still unclear of what he was staring at, tried to move his head ever so slightly. "Morning Dabs" he replied "it's been almost 30 months since we went undercover. And I really miss them" he said quietly " I miss Aizawa, mic, Toko, your siblings, hell I miss Japan, this really sucks." I just looked at him softly not with pity just care. It has been 2 and a half years since Endeavor's crime against Keigo, he is still recovering from nightmares, but all is normal. And I'm really proud of him, staying strong and always trying to stay optimistic. "I know birdy, but you know we can't do anything until we get back to Japan." He let out a small whine, I couldn't help but chuckle. "I think it is time to focus on moving destination" Me and Keigo have a 'routine' that every 3 months we move to a different country so if we end up getting caught, we move. So far, we've been to South Korea, Malaysia, all around Arabia and Uk, also different parts of southeast Asia, Africa and now Mexico. "What about Otheon" he requested. "Thats in Portugal, right?" I ask "Yeah I know, I went there for a mission back in 2018. I only stayed there for a month, but I was really nice there." He explained. "Ok sure" 

Keigo/Hawks's POV:

I started to pack my toiletries in the bathroom "Smile for the camera" then BLACK. I stopped what I was doing leaning my hands against the sink table looking at the mirror. I still wake up in cold sweats in the middle of the night from nightmares even after nearly 3 years 'pathetic' I think 'I should have never approached him in the first place.' I start to breath heavily. 'No No No No, not now breath just breath breath brea-' I'm turned around, my head resting in someone's neck. "It's okay Kei, he's not here, he's rotting away in jail where he belongs." I hear Touya's deep soothing voice. "I'm still scared, I'm pathetic I used to be the number two pro, WHICH PRO FUCKING GETS R@P!D" I wailed into his chest as he runs his fingers through my ratty hair. We just stood there, no sounds out of any of our mouths. Just standing there. Until he finally broke the silence. "I'm going to say something. I'm only going to say this one time and only one time" He paused, I nodded. "You're not pathetic okay, what happened to you was not your fault and it will never be your fault. The person that I'm forced to call 'father' is an asshole and always will be. What he did to you was ABSOLUTLY DISCUSTING and now he is rotting in jail where he belongs." He told me with a stern voice but filled with care. "Can we please just get back to packing." I know he's trying to help and I'm resenting it because I'm still weak. 

After 30 minutes we finally packed up all our clothes and toiletries. Within 3 hours we found a good flight to Otheon, Portugal, we took a quick nap (5 hours). The next day we went to the airport. We cleared customs and found our seats on the plain once again. It still amazes me how much traveling we did in the past 2 years. We only have 6 more months then back to home. The flight was a 9 and half hours. We left at 10:00 in the morning so we got served both dinner and lunch. When we landed in Otheon, a beautiful aroma filled up my senses. The smell of fresh flowers and the scenery of seas of just color. It was truly an amazing sight to see, and I think Touya agrees with me. Then it hit me. We're in spring.