CHAPTER| eleven

Taehyung said the words as in a motion He turned Jungkook on his stomach. He made him on his four and saw the hole which is leaking pre-cum . Taehyung gave a long lick kook's hole who's legs shaken up in pleasure.
Taehyung entered his two finger into the entrance
Jk: ahhh ~ . He started to thrust into the hole upward nd backward. The sizzering giving intense pleasure.
The finger became 4 fingers.
Tae pulled away the finges as he heard Jungkook whines.
Tae: patience princess.
He took the condom and tear it by his teeth. After wrapped it around his d**k. He pushed his shaft inside of Jungkook's hole. Jungkook bring out a pleasurable yet painful mo*n. Taehyung gave him some time to adjust. After some time later when he felt Jungkook is fine he started to th***t inside Jungkook's hole like an animal. He didn't entered his whole shaft as he is massive. He continued to th***t  .

Next morning ;
The sunlight came through the curtain. The naked couple are sleeping hugging each other. After making love for whole night they went to sleep some hours ago . Taehyung wanted to stop but Jungkook for the drug fucked himself with Taehyung's dick. Moreover they ended up with 5-6 rounds.
The sunliggt fell on Jungkook's eyes he squinted hia eyes. He got up. Looked around to see he is in his room. The flashback hit him when He saw himself naked. He saw beside with afraid eyes and saw Taehyung sleeping like a baby pouting.
Jungkook sighed in satisfaction. He thought maybe his uncle used him but no in his drunk mind He made love with his fiancé and moreover he atrted to like him romantically. Jungkook smiled he laid back again and looked at Taehyung.

Jk: (blushed) he is so handsome

Jk: (blushed) he is so handsome. How he can be this handsome while sleeping.
Tae :(eyes closed) starring at someone is not good princess.
Jungkook flinched to hear Taehyung's deep voice suddenly. He became shocked when got pinned and Taehyung is hovering over him.
Jk: You were awake? From when?
Tae: When you were telling that I am looking so handsome in my sleep.
Jungkook blushed to heard Taehyung.
Jk: I just stated the fact.
Tae:(chuckle) oho so bold. Huh.
Jk: Smiled. Thank you Taehyung ah saving me yesterday and for everything  . (Blushed)
Tae: Jungkook before touching I took the consent of your mother. I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable.
Jungkook shushed him with finger.
Jk: shhh! Taehyung I am happy that you took my virginity because I was so afraid yesterday. When he drugged me I was only thinking about I just wished that somehow you come and save me which you did. You saved me and then you took care of drnken side. Thank you for being with me.
Tae: Thank you too for understanding me. Jungkook smiled he gave a peck on Taehyung's lip.
Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly. Both driffted to sleep.

1 week later ;
1 week passed with the blink of eyes after that incident. Taehyung and Jungkook became more comfortable with each other. After that they didn't have done s** but little peck, kisses always do. Jungkook started to understand that he finally fallen in love again and it is with Taehyung. Taehyung already in love with Jungkook so there is nothing to say about him. He is totally whipped for kook. He always smiles in his work when Jungkook 's face flashee in front of him.
Today both of them are going fir shopping for their marriage ring, outfits. It's only 2 week left for wedding. In the morning it is the couple bedroom. The couple are sleeping while hugging each other like some one will apart them away. Jungkook is first one who got up from sleep. He looked beside to see his fiancé aka Taehyung is sleeping with pouty face. Jungkook chuckled to see Taehyung. He got up silently and went to bathroom to freshen up. He came out wearing some shorts as there some time left to go for shopping. He came out and saw Taehyung is sitting with messy hair, pouty face. Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook. He quickly got up from bed and ran to Jungkook and hugged him.
Jk: Aigoo what happened?
Tae: why you left me alone in bed.
Jk:.oho sorry baby bear.
Taehyung snuggled his nose more in Jungkook's crook of neck who Shivered when the hot breath hit his neck.
Jk: Okay go and done your morning routine Hyungie. We have to go for shopping.
Tae: okay princess but I think you forget something?
Jk:(confused) what?
Taehyung smirked he leaned and smashed his lips with Jungkook who flinched for sudden action. Tae hold Kook's waist who circled his arms around Tae's neck. Taehyung bite Jk's bottom lip and glided his tongue inside kook's mouth exploring whole mouth. After kissing for solid 10 minutes Taehyung pulled away. Jungkook smiled and breathed heavily.
Taehyung gave a kiss on Kook's head and ran to bathroom.
Jungkook laughed for Taehyung's childishness.

To be continued.....

It is very sad news that Moonbin is no more with us. I am not an Astro fan but I really adore him. We can understand that how much hardly he was dealing with depression. I hope he rest in peace.

I have tears in my eyes 😞😢