Epilogue

6 years passed ;
Taehyung pov ;

I am sitting in my couch while reading the newspaper. Suddenly I felt a pull on my clothes.
I looked aside and saw saw my 5 years old daughter Kim Mi Hi is looking at ne with her doe eyes.

I picked her up in my arms.
"What happened little princess? " I asked her before placing a kiss on her forehead.
Mi Ni : Mumma Angwey angwey. She said with her unclear language. But it is enough clear fir ne to understand.
I was about to understand what she said that time a loud voice stopped me.
?? : Kim Motherf****ng Taehyung where the he*l are you? It's Jungkook voice.

There my wife came here with a pan in his hand.
"Darling what happened? "
Jk : what happened you bastered who tought her bad words, who taught her bad words. I asked her what is the most beautiful things in this world. She said my a$$ .
My goodness, Mi Ni what you did. Today my a$$ will be ripped apart by his pan.
" Darling I was actually "
Jk: Don't say a word. 1 month no touching, sleeping on couch and no kiss and hugs for 2months .
"Noooooooo, no no baby please please I am sorry. "
Jk : I have already said. No changes will be granted.

Jungkook took Mi Ni in his arms and left. Oh god how am I supposed to stay away from baby for this long. Ahhh why I have bring the topic of a$$ everytime. But what I can do? His a$$ always makes me h*rny.

Jungkook ;

After scolding I picked up Mi Ni and left for shopping with Jimin. That oldy dares to spoil our baby. He needs some punishment. I was standing when Jimin came half hour late.
"Yaah Jimin shii cannot you come fast ? "
I asked.
Jm : Oh come on I had to give some blowjob my hubby before work. Also Minji had to go her granny's house.
"Okay okay but stop saying bad words in front of Mi Ni. "
Jm : Leave this . What do you wanna buy?
"Nothing special just some kitchen appliances. "

We both entered into the shoppin mall and with the blink of eyes 2hours passed for shopping.

I came back house when I saw Taehyung is sitting on while his eyes are on laptop. He looked at me.
Tae : Welcome home honey .
" Thank you hubby " I said sitting beside him. Mi Ni crawled to his papa. I leaned my head on Tae 's shoulder.
Tae : tired.
I nodded. My eyes fell on laptop screen.
It is business deal with Choi corporation.
"Is it about those Gems? " I asked.
Tae : Yes. I want them in any cost because they belongs to my Grandpa. Those bastered stole it from us.
"Did you inform the police? " I asked .
Tae : Yes, after he accept the deal. I will make work of my plan.
"I am sure you will get those gems . " I leaned on his shoulder.
Tae : thank you Darling.
We both smiled . I closed my eyes in satisfaction .

Author pov ;

As the time passed very soon. Jungkook and Taehyung got blessed with 2 boys. They named them Kim Suho and Kim Seo jun. Jungkook again joined office as Taehyung's secretary.

As this way they lived their life together happily with they three diamond Kim MiNi, Kim Suho and Kim Seo jun.

Life is really a beautiful . You just need to lead it in beautiful way. Just like Jungkook. How he got betrayed by his best friend and Boyfriend but in the end he is the one who got immense happiness.

The end...

.. I hope you all will like that and will always support me like this.