INTRODUCTION!

Leora Lahey and Liam Dunbar never got along

Leora Lahey and Liam Dunbar never got along. Okay, well, never is a bit of a stretch.

They were friends back in elementary school that is until Liam started making fun of Leora since she had to get glasses. But Liam is sure though that their feud started when Leora would tease him for having anger issues and when she found out his middle name is Eugene she teased him for that as well. So they both think the other started the feud that seemed never ending between them.

When her brother Isaac decides to moves to France along with Chris Argent after the tragic death of Allison Argent Leora decides to go with them. She had formed a sister type of friendship with Allison and her death really took a toll on her. She knew she needed some time away from Beacon Hills and France sounded like the perfect place for that.

Leora was surprised when Chris told her that he was going back to Beacon Hills because his sister (who's supposed to be dead) came back and the McCall Pack needed help. Even though Leora hated the fact that she would be away from her brother, she knew that she should help out the McCall Pack who were like a second family to her. So Leora stayed with Chris when they get back to Beacon Hills since over the years he became like a father-figure to her. After being in Beacon Hills she always made sure to keep in contact with Isaac.

Leora honestly forgot about Liam and their feud, but it all came back when she saw him at school the first day he transferred to Beacon Hills. Liam was taken back by how different Leora looked. Leora didn't wear glasses and her blonde hair that was once shoulder blade length is now styled into a bob hair cut. Part of him was happy she was back because throughout the years she was gone he realized he missed her. However, those feelings of missing her and being happy she's back went away when she made fun of him for missing the goal at lacrosse practice.

Follow Leora and Liam as they are forced to work together to help the McCall Pack protect Beacon Hills while surviving high school and along the way realizing they love each other. But It's obvious that these two are enemies first, lovers later.