Take A Bullet For You | Morden x Reader

This is a fic requested by SirenBlair. They requested a Morden x Reader where Morden basically just takes the player's place, mostly. Sorry for taking so long, hope you ejoy!

(Y/n) - Your Name

(E/c) - Eye Color

(S/c) - Skin Color

(H/c) - Hair Color

(Y/b) - Your build

(Y/w) - Your weapon

(Y/m) - Your magic

TW: Mild gore description (basically just how the player plans to kill Calvus), mentions of blood and near character death. Kinda.
______________________________________

One last hit, and the damn monarch was finally down. (Y/n)'s vision blurred time to time, their body swaying slightly as they fought to keep themselves up standing. Everything hurt. Everything felt so...numb. They could hear themselves speak, hear Calvus speak, but their brain stopped making out what the king had lastly said. All they knew was that they needed to slit his throat and be done with it. So, one last few steps, grab the blade, and just...cut. There. It was... finally over. Just like that.

Their body gave out.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"Ah, shit. That guy did not play around with that attack. Great Gods, I can feel it in my knee." Morden hissed through his teeth, holding onto Iris as they quickly made their way towards the throne room, Edward having left them minutes ago, to prepare the ship for an escape.

As soon as they reached said door, however, Morden could already feel a lump in his throat. It was so quiet. He figured maybe they already killed the king, but it felt..way too quiet. He and Iris simultaneously opened the door, and he did not prepare for the scene before him. The king, dead, as it should have been, Neviro, passed out in rubble and lastly, (Y/n), out cold on the floor.

Morden suddenly did not care about the injury in his leg anymore, as he let go of Iris, as quickly as he could making his way towards the (y/m) conjurer, picking their body up. "Holy sh- (Y/n). Hey, come on. Wake up! Please don't do this now." he shook their body, his grip tight on them. Iris, after making sure that Neviro was alright, after he woke up seconds after they arrived, quickly ran towards the two, kneeling down as well as she placed a hand against their neck, specifically the pulse point.

"They're alive, but we need to get out of here right now." the curse user would nod, picking up the (y/b)'s unconscious body. Meanwhile, Iris went back to Neviro, helped him up and then, they all booked it.

As they ran, they could hear the angry shouts of the soldiers of the bronze legion, some even giving chase, attempting to hit them with attacks or magic. They were able to dodge, but they didn't know for how long.

"Morden, how are you holding up?" asked Iris. "Besides a shard going deeper, I'm fine. Neviro, what about you?" he asked the white haired man, who did his best to keep up with the red head's pace. "Still alive."

Soon, they all made a sharp stop at the shore. Morden looked around, trying to find any sight of Edward or (Y/n)'s ship. "What's taking that old man so long?" Iris hissed. Morden was about to make a comment, before he heard the angry shout of a specific someone. "YOU! You all killed my brother!" the Prince, enraged, jumped off the dirt, front flipping into a crouch, before he stood up, sword drawn. "You will pay for your crimes with your lives before you can even regret ever stepping a foot on this island!"

. . . . . . . . .

"..sh...so..st..ng..."

What?