Chapter 2

The first human doctor of London, my heart was beating super fast as i was not ready for this adventure but i was legibly forced to move and leave my dad, mom and brother, leaving him was very hard especially with those nasty demons he has a temper and hates demons more reasons why his always fighting them. But i heard London Demons are the worst then any other that's were the high ranks are all are that's why I'm also brought here. I take a look outside my plane window seeing all the very small buildings meaning we are about to land. I turned back to my magazine only to feel stares around me, as i look up...plenty of the boys were staring at me jaw dropped fuck why did i remove my sun glasses.

This is what happens everytime i don't were my shades, boys seem to fall head ove heels for me and apparently I'm the most beautiful human ever, their words, but i fail to differ i don't see my self that way even though 100 of demons have tried claiming and seeking me for those three months but I'm a very hard one to crack, if they try anything my brother would always be here to defend me. My parent's are still shocked how are still alive cause most of the people get killed due to all the stuff. It's going to be hard being here without him especially that how arrogant London demons can be.

"Can we please get service here!!" A demons bombs coming from the first class area, obviously humans are not allowed, the door was right next to my seat so he was practically next to me. "Or we will report this plane" if any work place gets an report about bad customer service they shut it down immediately.

"Oh please." I mumbled staring down at my magazine.

"Excuse me" i know now he was staring at me, meaning he was talking to me but i kept my head down and kept quiet as the entire plane was now staring at us. Great. I wanted to look at him and tell him to fuck off but Demons are to be not stared at the eyes or be talked back too, unfortunately.

"Sir i-" the attendance was stopped as he continued to stand over me.

"Do we have a problem?" I didn't answer. "If i talki expect you to answer me" i sigh and slowly shook my head. "I thought so." As he turns to leave i secretly put my leg infront of him, causing him to trip, while the plane was laughing i removed ny leg before he sees it. I smirked and continued with my book.

As the plane lands i stand up and head out, i can't wait to meet Eleanor and Perrie, my two best friends since childhood, theh used to live back in New York our families were great friends with my family being the only humans but we got on real quickly they moved here 6 years ago for a reason i Don't know, at first i was mad but eventually i sinked in. I know they are demons but i love them so much and i can't wait to see them after 6 years.  After getting my luggage which was super hard but i managed thanks the guy who helped me, his verrrry cute he said his name is Devon. They were people standing with signs of people names.

Welcome Fossy bitch

That's what their sign said, they crazy, we all screamed as they run up to hug me. We called each other the Fossy Bossy.

"Oh my jeez look how beautiful you are!!" Perrje says pulling me to another hug. That was supposed to be 'oh my god' but of course they are demons.

"No ways look at you'll." I grinned God, i missed my girls.

"Can't wait to show you London." El says taking my luggage and walking away as we followed close behind. Being with them made me feel more safe cause i knew nothing would touch me.

We got to the very huge beautiful house, it's three story made out of marble. My mouth hang open just by looking at it till someone closed, i rolled my eyes at El and starts jogging toward it.

"How do you keep up?" Perrie suddenly asked as El and i sat in the kitch tower while she made dinner, she has always been a great cook. I look at her confused. "I mean bitch you are desd gorgeous like wow look at you everything of yours is perfect, how do you keep up with all the demons with a sin if lust?" Oh yeah sin, Demons who were born are born with a sin, how do you see that a demon was born? They where this ring to help recognize and those with it are powerful. Some sinsbare lust some are curiosity some are happiness there's many more. El and Perrie were not born demons so they have no sins but i heard those with sins are the worst and very cold-hearted.

I shrug with a sigh. "It's not always those with sins more like every guy i come across with is just...I don't know."

"Do you blame them though?" El chuckled. "You're beautiful." It actually sucks being beautiful i hate it.