Chapter 28

I couldn't believe it was finally time for me To go, Grandma have taught me everything i needed to know and how to use my wings, the are the most beautiful wings I've ever seen white with beautiful blue crystal they are amazing but i can't wait to see my friends and mostly Harry I've been missing his touch for months now.

"Now remember don't use the power of distraction that may end the world." Ma say, i wonder what is that power we never trained she said she knows i have it but it's too dangerous to interfere with it anyways.

"Yes Ma." I pulled her into a huge.

"And this is yours." She hands me the letter but i shook my head.

"It's safer here."

After saying goodbye i walked away jogging To my home city town and I got there i immediately got a ticket to London. When i got to Harry's there was no one just his smell there was a letter on the counter an invitation to a masked party and on the bed were three different masks. This should do.

Black dress, red lipstick silver heels and a black mask. I walked inside the venue and it was fully packed everyone wearing a mask even with that i could still easily make out Harry's long curls, they have grown so much longer. I took a drink from the waitress and sat on the counter sipping is slowly i was still a bit scared to approach them as they all sat on the table together having a conversation except for Harry he seemed bored as fuck but i don't blame him this party is kind of lame.

When a slow jam came in everyone grabbed there partners and walked to the dance aisle whilst Harrh sat alone sipping his drink, a girl walked up to him whispering something in his ear making me feel jealous but to my surprise he shook his head and turned away from the girl as soon as she left i put my glass down and walked up to him, without hesitation i grabbed his arm pulling him up. He looks at me shocked and angry by my actions but as soon as i wrapped my arms around him he gasped feeling the familiar feeling.

"I told you I'm coming back." I said.

"Anna." He whispered, he suddenly pulls me closer and pressed his lips on mine, i gladly respond our mouth moving slowly against each other sync together adding more pressure into the atmosphere i entered my tongue on his mouth making him moan in pleasure and kissing me more before pulling away pressing our foreheads together 

"I missed you si much." He whispered i responded by pressing my lips on his once again letting my butterflies jump up and down my stomach

"No way!" A voice screamed. "Anna!" Perrie and Eleanor jumped on me.

After the party we went straight to Harry's qnd he was grinning the entire time i loved how happy he is that I'm back because I'm happy too.

"Where were you Anna?" Eleanor finally asked. "Look at you your super pale your eyes a brighter and your hair...did you leave to do a make over without us." They laughed except for me.

"No." I shook my head. "I don't think I'm ready to tell the story yet but before the house blew up my parents told me to run and find someone who might help with my life while i was there i found out that my parents were not my real parents." They gasped, i wasn't seriously ready to tell them everything.

"Couldn't you at least call or text just to let us know you okay?" Perrie asked.

"The devil and Volturi were right on mines and yours tale so letting you'll think I'm dead was the only option to keep you all safe."

"Why does the devil want you?" Harry finally asks.

I shook my head. "That i cannot tell but i still need to keep it that way, they mustn't know I'm back."

"Listen Anna." Zayn sighs. "I don't know what trouble you are in and you not ready to tell us but since it's involves the devil it sounds very serious just remember that we are your family and we will protect you all the way."

I smiled and hugged him. "Family." Louis says adding himself to the hug, so did Niall and ever.

"Thanks guys." I grinned.