001

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

When your parents are Gale Weathers-Riley and Dewey Riley, the survivors of the original Woodsboro murders, your life isn't always easy. That's what Chelsea would tell you, if you asked, what is it like to have them as her parents and Sidney Prescott as her aunt and godmother.

When Chelsea Tatum Weathers-Riley was just a little girl, she knew what happened to the trio of survivors and she was terrified that it's gonna happen again and they'd die. Her nightmares were so bad, that she didn't want to sleep so she stayed awake. When she grew older her nightmare almost disappear.

In 2011, when Chelsea was nine years old, there were another killers and her nightmares started again. She was present during the killing and she was indeed at the hospital, when Jill Roberts tried again to kill Chelsea's godmother.

Thankfully no one - but Jill - died. After this event she was even more scared for her family. But they were so much more for Chelsea, because nine years old kid shouldn't have been through a experience, where you see your godmother kill her cousin and your parents being seriously hurt.

After this they lived quite happy life. But nothing like forever. Gale and Dewy divorced, even though they still loved each other. And Chelsea was right middle of the divorce. They couldn't decide with who will Chelsea live. Both of her parents loved her so much, but both of them knew, they couldn't seperate her with the other parent.

So they let Chelsea decide. And she chose to be at Woodsboro during school with her father. And with her mother during summer holiday and any holiday she'd like.

When Chelsea was sixteen years old, she fell in love. At the beginning she didn't know what was happening, because she never felt like that before and it scared her. So after a few weeks later she called her mom and told her about this feeling. Gale was expecting completely different topic of their conversation. She totally didn't expect her daughter calling her about one girl and telling her about how she feels around her.

The topic's name was Amber Freeman.

What Chelsea didn't know, that Amber felt the same way. And Amber didn't know that Chelsea did too. Their friends saw how they looked at each other and after a few another months they grew tired of them. So Mindy and Tara took the situation in their hands. Mindy had a serious talk with Chelsea and Tara with Amber. And after two weeks love birds confessed their feelings towards each other. So they started dating.

Chelsea's family took those news really well. They supported Chelsea in everything, so she wasn't that much scared to tell them she's dating a girl. Plus her mom already knew about her crush and Chelsea thought her mom probably told Dewey and Sidney about their conversation, because when they talked to each other they were too smiley. Well at least more smiley than usual.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

„You're not at Ambers today?" ask Dewey when he saw his daughter walking towards the fridge and taking yogurt. „No, she told me she's really busy tonight. Maybe tomorrow." answered Chelsea and started eating her strawberry yogurt.

Dewey nodded and continued to watch news on TV. Where has just appeared Gale Weathers. Chelsea smiled and walked outside of a trailer. She sat on the chair, which was near by, and opened her phone where was two unseen messages.

My girl 💕

Finally done with all
the homework! Tomorrow?