003

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

Mindy stood in front of all of them as they all sat together on the benches in the park near the University.

Mindy then started ,,Okay Nerds listen up." as she got everyone's attention

,,As terrifying this all is, I get to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time. The way I see it, someone is out to make a seguel, to the reguel." Mindy theorised as she moved her hands around. Anika then made a confused face and raised her hand ,,What's a reguel?" for which Mindy smiled at her and said ,,You beautiful sweet thing, let's save guestions for end of the speech."

Sam then added "Stab one, took place in Woodsboro, Stab two, took place in college.“ as she trailed off, Tara looked around the group ,,So the killer is trying to copy the original seguel?or maybe the whole saga?" 

For which Mindy reached her arm out ,,That's a possibility. Hero's now in college, check. Suspicious new character brought in to round out the suspect list and or body count. Check, check, and check." as she pointed her fingers at the new addition to the group, which made Ethan scrunch his nose lightly " I don't like this."

Mindy then looked at Tara and Sam ,,But, it can't be just just about Stab Two." for which Tara guestioned ,,Why not?" Mindy then smiled ,,It makes sense if this were just a seguel, but we're not in a seguel because nobody just makes seguels anymore." Mindy paused for dramatic effect, ,,We're in a franchise. " she then continued ,,And, there are certain rules for continuing a franchise,“

,,Rule one." Mindy started, just as dramatic as before, ,,Everything is bigger than last time, bigger budget, bigger cast, bigger body count, longer chases, shoot outs, beheadings you got a top with what happened before to keep people from coming back." Chad then looked up at his sister ,,Beheadings?" for which Mindy nodded ,,Beheadings,"

Chelsea then saw Chad writing something ,,Chad, are you taking notes?" for which Chad nodded, serious about all of this

,,Hell yeah, have to make sure I am not beheaded, almost did, last time." Chelsea then nodded, actually relieved about it.

,,Rule two." Mindy brought the attention back to her, ,,Whatever happened last time, expect the opposite. Franchises only survive by subverting expectations, if the killers last time were whiny, snowflake, film nerds with letterbox counts instead of personalities you can bet the opposite will be true here.“ she then took her three fingers out ,,And rule three. No one is safe, legacy characters can't even be crossed off the list. At this point they're usually brought back to be killed off by some cheap unfiltered nostalgia. It's not looking too good for Gale and Kirby. I'm sorry, Chelsea." Mindy added as she looked apologetically at Chelsea.

,,Oh, that is where she will say the worst part. The worst part, is that a franchise is just continuing episodic installments designed to boost an idea. Mindy paused for a second, ,,Which means main characters are completely expendable now. Lori Strode, Nancy Thompson, Ellen Ripley, Sally Hardesty, Jigsaw, Tony Stark, James Bond and even Luke Skywalker. All died so their franchises could live on. That means iť's not just the friend group." Mindy informed, ,,Any of us can die at any moment, especially Sam, Chels and Tara." Ethan then looked around in worry "W-Wait, any of us?... Does that.. Am I in the group?"

Everyone looked at Ethan with an obvious duh look, Mindy then pursed her lips ,,Yeah, Ethan, of course you are in the group!" Ethan then looked down in shock and then looked up as he asked ,,Am I gonna die a virgin?" suddenly everything went in an awkward silence.

,,That was... A weird overshare." Mindy finished ,,But it brings us to our current suspect list, Ethan Landry. The shy, dorky guy who no one suspects because he's so shy and dorky." Ethan then gave Mindy an offended look ,,Wait, why am I on the suspect list now?" for which Mindy accused ,,You are Chad's roommate, you could have easily juked the list."

Mindy then moved on to the strawberry blonde ,,Guinn, the slutty roommate, horror movie classic." Ouinn blinked her eyes at Mindy's comment ,,Sex positive, but thank you." Mindy then pursed her lips ,,Mhm.. How did you come to live live with Sam and Tara?" for which Ouinn replied ,,I answered an ad online."

Mindy then jumped in excitement

,,Okay! Say no more! You have already implicated yourself as the killer“ Sam then said ,,Mindy, it was anonymous. Plus her dad's a cop"

Mindy then groaned ,,And that makes it more likely that she is the killer because a Cop is a great cover. Do you not remember how these movies work, Tara?" Mindy asked. Ouinn then looked at the group ,,Is she always like this?" for which Chelsea nodded ,,Yeah, it's kinda in her blood." Chelsea said.

Mindy then smiled at her girlfriend ,,And finally, Anika" she moved closer to her as Anika gave her a flying kiss, for which Mindy responded by taking it and giving it back ,,As I said before, never trust the love interest." which made Anika's face fall.

Sam then slapped her thighs as she said ,,Okay, we have our rules, we have our suspects.“ but then Ethan interrupted ,,W-Wait, what about you guys?" for which Chelsea said ,,We had been thought this before, it's safe to say we are ruled out." for which Mindy and Chad both said ,,Agreed."

But then Ouinn said ,,Uh, not agreed, what if trauma you all went through, caused one or two of you to snap?" for which the curly haired boy nodded his head ,,Yeah." Ethan continued, ,,Or the fame you got from the killing made you bloodthirsty for more. I mean, be honest. Some of the theories online about Sam are—" Tara glared at him as she said ,,Don't you fucking dare.“

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•