003

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

When they arrived, the two got out of the car, slamming the doors shut catching the attention of Sam and Richie, who were walking up the porch steps.

,,I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation." Dewey stated as the Rileys approached the couple.

„Thank you.“ Sam spoke as the Rileys walked straight past them and towards the house. While Chelsea walked straight inside, Dewey waited, gesturing for Sam to go first.

„Mindy!" Chelsea exclaimed when she walked through the door.

,,Chelsea!" Mindy exclaimed in the same tone, hugging her friend before showing the three behind the brunette into the living room.

,,How does she know so much about the Stab movies?" Richie guestioned. 

„Runs in her family." Dewey stated.

„Randy was our uncle. RIP." Mindy kissed the shrine above the fireplace for Mindy and Chad's uncle Randy, a victim of the second ghostface murders. „You said to bring everybody."

Chelsea looked around the group, seeing her entire friendship group sat in the Meeks Martin living room. Amber sat on the chair while Chad, Liv and Wes sat on the sofa, Chad waved as Sam greeted them all.

"Ooh, suspects!" Martha, Chad and Mindy's mother practically sang as she walked into the room, a tray of snacks.

She sent Mindy a look as the girl grabbed a snack and put it in her mouth before placing the tray on the coffee table. „My brother would be so proud." 

„Hey Martha." Dewey greeted his old friend.

„Dewey! Hi! " She hugged him. „You look..."

,,Like he wasn't out for some time. That's because he wasn't.“ Chelsea commented as she walked over towards her girlfriend, Amber. The brunette laughed, opening her arms and allowing Chelsea to sit on her lap, Amber's arm around her waist as they got comfortable.

,,Yeah."

,,How's the wife?" Martha asked. Chelsea's body tensed.

,,Okay, mum, we're good. Thank you.“ Chad told his mother.

,,All right kids, have fun." She guickly got the hint before leaving the room.

,,I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because..." Sam began to explain. ,,there's something I have to tell you.“

Sam then began to explain everything about her family history and how she was the daughter of Billy Loomis, part of the duo that made up the original ghostface killers. She also explained everything Dewey had told her about a Stab movie and how the killer was likely to be one of them.

Sam, Richie and Dewey were now sat on the other sofa, the true story documentary of stab on the television in front of then.

„So let me get this straight, you're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what, that one of us is the killer?"“ Chad asked her.

„The killer told me he knew my secret." Sam informed the group. „He attacked Tara to lure me back here."“

„Then why would we go and murder some douche nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad guestioned.

„And why does it have to be one of us?" Wes spoke up. „What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer. No offence.“

Chelsea looked towards her friend „Wes!"