Encounter

My fingers traveled down the soft fabric , the shine yet the classiness of it spoke for itself. No wonder it costs over a million won , about 750 dollars.

One last inspection and I looked up at the saleswoman "pack this one" .

"A foreigner?" A voice proclaimed.

I looked at the owner of the voice to find a girl with bangs and attitude problem written all over her face , she was wearing the uniform I was buying.

It seemed to much of a hassle to talk to a bitchy girl so soon, so I just nodded and turned my head back.

"Why Is a foreigner like you joining our school? Are you rich? How rich?" She asked , more like demanded the answers.

I paid the bill and took the now packed uniforms while contemplating how to react.

I was gonna say something but when I looked back at her prideful face glaring at me with a stoic expression I decided not to just to piss her off.

I turned to leave and stepped out of the store.

"How dare you not reply to me ? You arrogant bitch! Do you even know who I am ?" She screamed from behind me.

There was a guy on a sports bike right outside the store , we made eye contact and his eyes showed a flicker of excitement when she screamed.

I paused in my step and sighed.
"I'll let you know when I care !" I yelled back without turning back, my eyes locked with the guy who seemed to be having way too much fun.

My reply made him chuckle.
I smirked and continued my walk.

I had only walked for 5 mins or so when the guy with the bike came and halted right infront of me.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"Who are you ? What's your phone number ?" He asked

What the hell ? Does this guy think he rules the world?

"Why?" I said irritatedly

"Only I ask questions" he declared

"I'm not telling you anything,  bug off" I said and started walking around the bike.

"Wait" he called out

I kept walking

"Because you pissed her off just like I do!"

"Who? Oh" I stopped and looked back at him

"Who even is she ? Wait don't tell I realized I still don't care" i said

"Who are you?" I asked

"I asked first" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

This guy is Hella attractive,  only now I registered when he wasn't being a total douche.

"Since you're wearing the same uniform I am gonna wear.. I'll tell you.
Hello, I'm y/n" I said and awkwardly bowed

"You're a foreigner.. yet you speak korean so well y/n" he said as he looked at me as if studying me.

"Yeah, I've been learning it since I was  14 , just cause I wanted to"

He was in thought then he looked back at me.

"Hope no one gives you any trouble at school" he said in a sarcastic voice and smirked at me.

That's exactly when I knew
This guy is a total red flag , maybe mental.

"I'd like to see them try" I said confidently knowing well I've been trained for self defense and I grew up fighting for everything I've ever had. So I most certainly won't let anyone drag me down.

He was staring at me with a look of amusement.
"Your phone number?"

"It's too soon for that , honey" I replied in English this time.
His pupils visibly dilated as his blood left his face and he gulped.

"Honey.."

"Don't get too excited,  I'll break your heart I swear" I said with sass.
I chuckled and turned around to continue my walk back to my apartment.

"You're too much" he said dumbfounded

I just laughed as I heard his bike leaving.