Chapter 5

Y'all i'm actually going to a fair tomorrow 😙 update I never finished it when promised so we're here now guys it's been like 3 months but i'm back at it guys I went to a fair yesterday and it's given me SO many ideas so here we go, again.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Finneys pov:
"Robin maybe you should sit out of this practice today." Billy said, he looked concerned for his friend but who could blame him?

"No i'm fine honestly, I just I don't know what happened but i'm fine." Robin said, almost insisting to play.

Billy sighed a bit before speaking once again "fine, but if you feel lightheaded or anything please just sit this one out."

After a few hours we stopped practicing, we talked and laughed and all of that fun stuff and honestly the group isn't bad, they seem like decent friends.

"Okay so we're meeting at 5 to go the fair, alright?" Vance said, it was only fair he got to pick when we were meeting as he was driving so we all agreed.

I walked out of the house by myself, everyone else had their friends who they walked with, Bruce and Vance well Vance drove them but still and Billy and Griffin. but I walked alone, I've always walked home alone anyway so I didn't care. As I was walking with my head down as my eyes watched the concrete disappear under my feet every step I took I heard someone call my name, like any other person would be I was curious on who the hell was calling my name so I looked up and turned around just to see Robin walking up to me.

"Oh hey Robin, you okay?" I asked, slightly confused on why he was calling my name and walking towards me, the sun was shining in my eyes making me squint them slightly to see better.

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine." He smiled a warm and bright smile to me, the sun was shining on his face only making him more handsome.

"That's good," I've always been awkward with social interactions so honestly it was no surprise to me when I just paused mid sentence. "So whyd you call my name?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to walk with you, I saw you walking home alone and I felt bad so." Robin said, still keeping that same sweet, heart-warming, adorable smile on his face.

Robins Pov;
I saw Finney walking home alone and I felt bad for it, I always felt bad seeing someone walk alone I don't know why but I always have but I also saw it as an opportunity to talk to Finney more, sure, we knew each other when we were younger but he really doesn't seem to remember all of that and he's most likely changed I mean, I know I have.
I was walking up to Finney, calling his name, man did he walk fast. "FINNEY!" I called over and over again until eventually he looked which made me smile slightly. As I walked up to Finney I could see him squint his eyes a little to look at me but I didn't care. After a few seconds of talking I could tell he was getting a bit awkward.

"Oh I-you don't have to It's okay I don't mind waking alone honestly!" He said, sounding panicked for some reason.

"Finney I don't mind really unless you don't want me too or anything then that's okay." I said, smiling a little.

"Well if you really don't mind then I guess you could walk with me." He said, his tone softening a bit which I think is good, it means he's warming up to the idea or something.

Me and Finney were walking to his house and we were just talking about anything and everything, every last thought that came to our heads was just said out loud to one another, they were only small thoughts and questions like "what are you wearing tonight?" or "how much money are you bringing?" just small questions, Finney even somehow started talking about space. I don't quite know where it fitted into our conversation but Finney obviously enjoyed talking about it so I didn't say anything.