Chapter 10: No Explanation

I ran to the main room. No one was there. I frowned. I patted my pockets for my phone. Took it and tried to turn the screen on. Its batteries were dead. I didn't feel like going back to sleep in fear of more weird dreams coming to me. I started to walk around the buncker which I never really got the chance to tour. I didn't know what to think about it. It was really ancient. Very vintage-y. It surely must have belonged to more than just two men.

I found myself in a long corridor with lots of doors. I opened the first one. It was an empty bedroom just like mine. I opened several others which very much the same as the first. I opened room 11 and was aquatinted with a sleeping Dean. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. From the light that came from the hallway I spotted an entire arsenal of weapons hung up on his walls, including a very funky looking axe. I went into the room, forgetting that this act would fall under the pervert and creepy things you never do, and walked up to the desk. One thing on that desk that caught my attention was an old picture of a woman and her son. It took me a while to notice that the child was Dean. And the woman could possibly be his mother.

Click

I froze. I slowly put down the picture and tried to turn around before the gun was pushed harder into the back of my head. I glanced at the bed from the corner of my eyes. Dean's bed was empty. "Dean it's just me." I said as I slowly started to turn around. He let me. The gun was still pointed at my head when I was face to face with him. His eyes were wide, sharp and alert. His mouth was set to a hard line. His face and body were tense.

He looked at me for a whole ten seconds- I counted them in my head- before he dropped the gun. His face softened a little bit, however his shoulders were still rigid. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here. It was rude."
I stepped to the side and started to back away to the door. Still facing him.
Dean looked down at his watch. "Jeez Iris, it's 3:28 in the morning. What are you doing up and about at this hour."
I looked down, ashamed. And then mumbled a another apology accompanied by "I was not able to go back to sleep."
I felt like a child under his penetrative gaze. I felt pathetic for complaing to a man I only met for a very, very short period of time. I had no respect.
Dean stepped up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed me back and then forced me to set on the side of his bed. His hand was still on my shoulder when he said. "What happen to you yesterday. You blacked out and you were saying these wierd things that none of us were able to catch. We were barely able to touch you and carry you back to the buncker. You were burning up like crazy, but just when we decided to take you to a hospital you cooled down a bit. But I could have sworn that your body was going to set itself on fire at any second.

I looked at him and said "I don't know what is wrong with me. Ever since that Succubus tried to kill me I have been seeing these weird dreams."

"Define weird dreams."

"Some of them are about me. They are from my point of view. I would usually forget them right after I wake up. However recently they would just stick in my mind."

"Anything else?"

I looked up at him "This is going to sound crazy-"

"Crazy is our theme"

"These dreams feel real. Look real. Like I'm re-living a memory. The emotions are too overwhelming to only be dreams."

Dean didn't say anything. He just kept looking at me with concern.

"Look I'm no expert on Dreams, but are you sure they are not just nightmares."

"Even if they are nightmares, how would you explain me teleporting from London to the States?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think I can go back. Maybe I will find some answers there."

"Look why don't you go to sleep now and we will talk about it later in the morning with Sam. Eh?"

I nodded and started to get up. Dean squeezed my shoulder before letting me go. I started to walk to my room when everything went black. I was still in Dean's room. I turned around. But I couldn't see him. All I could hear was his voice screaming my name. "DEAN!" I screamed back. I heard Sam's voice. Shooting guns. More shouting. I cried for help one more time before I tripped face down on a cold edge.

I could feel warm liquid stream down my face. I could taste the metallic tint of blood. Pain spasmed across my face. My eyes started to water. I stood up and looked around. The whole place was wrecked. As if a storm had passed through it. I was in a kitchen. My kitchen. I looked out of the window. Dark gray sky. Noisy streets.

I was in my apartment in London. Bloody Hell?

________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment your opinion, vote and follow if you wish.

~Diana