Chapters 1 & 2

Hello,

Well, You may know me and you may not. I'm just an awesome person who backs up all her stuff before she publishes them (hint the sarcasm) I accidentally deleted Chapter 1 - Wait..Come Again. So in a way of trying to replicat the first chaper I will give you a summary. I will spare you all the details.

Cheers

Chapter 1 - Wait... Come again?

I woke up from a troubled dream. I didn't feel well. My face was damp and my breathing wasn't regular. I looked at the bedside table alarm clock. It read 5:24 am. I stared at it till it changed to 5:25. There was no way I could get back to sleep. I stood up surprised that my legs could support me. I headed to the kitchen for a nice and cool glass of water to freshen me up. As I walked to the refridgerator my foot caught up into something and I tripped. It all happened in slow motion. The counter top got closer and closer to my face. I tryed to cover my face but my hands would not respond. I shut my eyes close waiting for the impact. For the pain to electrify me. Yet nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes. I was in the middle of the street, a car was honking like crazy at me to move out of its way. So I dashed myself out of its way only to trip on the sidewalk and fall on my back. There goes the one human being who could have helped me make sense of where I was in an old truck ratling and groaning and roaring as it went past me. I was in the middle of no where and not a single soul was to be seen. Where in the name of heaven was I?

I looked around me and started walking. For a good thirty minutes there was nothing in sight, then I saw something. An outline of some sort of a building. I picked up speed and prayed that I will find a human being there. It was hot but not humid which was a bless. My hair was down and I was wearing a long sleeved pajama from when I was asleep. I wasn't able to tell where I was which was even more frustrating. I reached the place; it was a gas station and it was empty. More frustration took over me. I looked around. It was dead and deserted. A sign was up saying that you can fill gas on your own. The little gas station shop was empty and closed. I sat down on the steps shielding my eyes with my hands from the sun. There was no shed. I sat there for about an hour dosing in and out trying to go over where I am and what had happended to me so far.

After some more time a car finally pulled over. To my ultimate surprise I was able to recognise its type and modle. It was a black 1967 Chevy Impala. Two men got out. I knew them. But not really. They did not seem to notice me. This was my only chance. I stood up and tried to make myself look as presenable as I could taking my current situation. I approched them and cleared my throat. Their heads snapped up and looked at me. I walked closer. "Hello! Sorry to disturb but can I please know where we are." The shorter one looked at me leaned his head to one side, smiled and said "Had a lot to drink last night?" The taller man gave him an annoyed look. He then looked at me. "We are in Texas." I was taken aback. I was in freaking London a couple of hours ago. This can't be possible. "This can't be possible." I said out loud. The shorter one then said "Excuse me?" I looked up. "Can I- um - can I borrow your phone for a second please?" That was when they x-rayed me with their eyes. Bare footed with pajamas and topped up with hey I just woke up hair. After silently looking at me and silently sharing their thoughts the tall one reached into his pocket and handed me his phone. "Here you go" he said. "Thank you." I took the phone turned my back at them and dialed my mother's number. Dead end. I dialed my father's number. Also dead end. I dialed their house number. Someone gotta pick up at some point. Nothing. I called Clara, my best friend. She did not pick up. I then redialed my mother's number. Nothing. Where were they?

I turned back. I handed the phone back. "Thank you." The tall one took the phone and said. "Hay Ma'am you ok?" Now that he asked I wasn't ok. But then it hit me. "You guys are the Winchesters." Who the hell were the Winchesters and why on earth would I say that. Somewhere, at the very back of my head something was trying to free itslef. Something real. Something mutulated driving me past the point of recognition. Who or what that thing is I wasn't willing to face. Not yet. Not ever.