Chapter 5: Victims of Emotion Part 2

We went into the Impala and then headed to the amusement park. Dean parked the car. We got out. "Sam and I are going in. We are going to look out for scared kids then follow them and wait for the Succubus to show up."

I looked at Dean. "I'm going to come with you." Dean refused and Sam looked at me with disapproval. I started protesting. "You know what Sam? " Dean said "She can actually be helpful." Sam looked at Dean then he looked at me. "Ya she can." Dean pulled something from his jacket. A gun. "Here. You can shoot a gun right?" I took the gun from him and showed him the drill. Bullets in, bullets out, safety on, safety off. "Great now hand it over here for a second."

I did so and then everything happened so fast. Dean grabbed my hand. The gun was wrenched out from my fingers and gone in a flash. Sam opened the door. I was pushed in the car, all that time Dean had good grip on my hands. My hands came in contact with a bitingly cold metal. I looked down. "Handcuffs? Really?" I was cuffed to the car. I looked at Sam with the best betrayed looking eyes I could pull off. "We will be back soon." Sam pulled back. "Dean!" I tried loosening the cuffs. I was a fool for thinking they would let me help. I watched as they walked away.

I pulled out my new phone and turned it on, stared at it for a minute then threw it on the driver's seat. I had no one to call. I wasn't going to be left behind. I don't want to be left behind. I checked my pockets. I did not have any bobby pins. Damn. I added it to the list of things I need to have on me all the time. I checked the car's floor for anything sharp. I couldn't find anything. I sighed and lay back.

Something glinted between the window and the dash board. I leaned forward. There was these little soldier toys in the air vents. I reached out and pulled one out. It had a long thin gun of sorts. Ok. That was a first. I never picked a lock before. That was gonna take a while. It did. About fifteen minutes later, with sore fingers and a frustrated me I heard the click I was hoping to hear. Alright Dean Winchester. I'm sure you did not expect that.

I reached to the back seat and pulled the duffle bag to my lap. I pulled out a gun and a knife, as well as a mini torch. I picked the lock on the otherside of the cuffs. I never fought a sole in my life and hoped I'd never have to. I hooked my gun in the back of my jenes like Dean does and headed to the park.

Shoot! I needed tickets. I read the ticket prices. General Admission $59.99. I pulled out all the money I have in my pocket and counted them 50 dollars. Shoot! I went back to the Impala and checked the pockets and chairs for 10 dollars. I didn't find anything. I tried opening the Impala's little storage compartment, it was locked. I applied pressure to it. Still locked. I yanked harder and the lock popped open. I broke it. I cursed under my breath. Dean was going to be so pissed he might even take a swing at me. I looked around the compartment. Mobile phones. More mobile phones. Some papers, articles, pictures ah there we go. I took out the money took a ten dollar note. Returned every thing to the way it was, went to the ticket stall purchased a ticket. I had to persuade them and tell them that it was urgent and my other Agent friend needed m. The hesitantly allowed me to enter with a gun and a knife.

The sun was high up in the sky and the place was packed with kids just like the last time. I walked around the place. Observing. I ended up setting down on the steps of sone stairs till noon waiting for something to happen.

There was lots of noise coming from somewhere up front. I went to check it out. A clown show. That was when I saw Sam in the middle of the whole thing. Was he a big fan of clowns. I walked closer. No, not with the way he looked at them. He looked petrified. They were clapping and dancing around him, and he was all tensed up as if they were going to jump on him any second and eat him whole. When he was finally able to squirm his way away from them Dean came up to him. "Hey Sammy!" He shouted for Sam to hear him. Sam looked at Dean.