Rain 🌧☂️

"Worthless"

"Joke"

"Unless"

"Dumb@$$"

"Helpless"

Dr Drakken was hearing that everywhere from different villains including shego. All he wanted was be useful and not be a joke for once. But no matter how hard he tires, he still mess things up and is still a joke to everyone.

Shego: great job of being unless again with that brain of yours.

Dr Drakken: I'm proud....

Shego: huh?

Dr Drakken: ...I'm proud of my heart..it's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken...but somehow it still works....and you know I hate watching myself.....it's terrible...... It's horrible.

Shego: look Dr D can we talk about this tom-

Dr Drakken: NO!..I BET YOU FEEL ALONE TOO!...LIKE NO ONE WOULD NEVER NEED YOU FOR ONCE!....I-I'm lost in the world that doesn't even want me to exist.....y-you know..s-sometimes s-standing alone i-is better t-than standing w-with the p-people who h-hurt you t-the most..w-without even n-notice...w-which I d-did....

He was all shaking and crying. Shego tired to put her hand on his shoulder but he runs away. He runs far away from shego and his place.

Shego: Dr D! I!...I didn't know....

2 hours later

It was raining at monkey fist place. Monkey fist was just reading a book and was just drinking some tea when chip spotted something outside and makes monkey fist to come and see it. Monkey fist looks where chip was pointing at and they saw Dr Drakken crying outside without an umbrella.

Monkey fist: Drew?

They grads their umbrella and head outside to walk up to him, They put the umbrella underneath him.

Dr Drakken: m-monty?

Monkey fist: it's late, shouldn't you be asleep? Or incase shouldn't you be with shego?

Dr Drakken: ...m-me and h-her had a-a fight...

Monkey fist: and I'm guessing it wasn't a good one huh?

Drakken: *tears up * ...N-no...

Monkey fist pulls Dr Drakken to a hug, For him to let his tears fall out which he did.

Monkey fist: shh, I'm here...

Drakken: ...some days I just wanna fully disappeared in this world...

Monkey fist: ...not everyone is gonna hurt you...

Drakken: ...I love your hugs.

Monkey fist: and I'm always here for you, come on let's go inside.

Drakken nodes and they went to go inside. Monkey fist grads a towel to dry off Drakken and themselves.

Drakken: I think I'm in love with you.

Monkey fist: I know..Because you are my Love.