Imperturbable

Season 2

Season 2

Two of them had reached her and she had trouble in keeping them from tearing her insides apart. She had lifted her right leg, pushing on the rotter's stomach, but her boot sank into its midsection as it didn't care to be impaled. She sneered in disgust as her hands tried to look for something behind her.

The rotters only pushed against her causing little room to be place in between hem. When her hand came in contact with an object, she turned her head little ways to see a handsaw. It still had its leather on to protect anyone from getting cut. Due to her state, she clumsily removed the leather as the rotters proceeded to shove her once more.

She almost lost her balance, but thankfully with the shelf behind her she was able to stabilize herself. When she got a good look at the dead, their growls and moans hitting her ears, she quickly thrusted the saw nicely, hitting the one in front of her.

Unfortunately with the sudden thrust and her adrenaline rushing through her, she hadn't realized she accidentally slashed the side of her stomach. She did feel a pinch, but with the dead on her she didn't have time to worry.

She forcefully kicked the now dead rotter, causing the other two behind it to fall. Catching her breath, she left the other two rotters alive as she grabbed her bag while also taking the handsaw. Her boots harshly stepping on the floor alerted more rotters as she made her way to the door.

Seeing the glass doors, she let out a relief breath as she opened it before quickly closing it. Seeing Izuku and Katsuki happily talking, she made her way towards them, forgetting of her injury, "We should head out."

Izuku, startled by her presence, sheepishly eyed her, "You're so quiet, I didn't even notice you."

"Yeah, we should leave." F/n tiredly said as she made her way to the driver's seat, "I'm worn out."

The males glanced at each other, but decided to leave her alone. The handsaw she held was bloody, so they assumed she had come into contact with a dead. She was probably shaken and needed some time to cool off and if Izuku was being honest, he did not want to be around her when she's angry. However, they didn't notice the subtle way her face would twitch in pain.

"The suns already setting." Izuku whispered as he watched the rays of sunlight gradually disappear. The ride home was quiet and the air in the atmosphere was uncomfortable. They were just glad at the sight of the tan home. Today was a long day. A tiring day.

"You guys got a tarp?" Katsuki rolled his shoulders, feeling sore, "We'll do this tomorrow. I feel like a sack of potatoes."

Izuku snorted at that, but seeing Katsuki send a glare his way he coughed, "Uh, yeah, I'm beat too."

"I got it." F/n mumbled as she headed for the backyard, her walk slower than usual. Again, Katsuki and Izuku shared a glance. The blonde nudged his head towards her, as if telling Izuku to say something.