guild duty 1

Bryan groaned as he heard his alarm blaring in his ear. he clicked to off button and yet it kept going. He clicked it again with more force still blaring, finally he slammed his hand down shattering the alarm clock and still the noise persisted. he rolled out of bed and hit his head on his bed side stand. as he rubbed on what was sure to become a bruise soon he looked around to see what was causing that annoying sound. to his surprise he sees oliver a few feet ahead of him. Bryan then realized oliver is the one making alarm clock noises. as soon as oliver sees Bryan has woken up he stopped.

oh he exclaimed looking at the odd creature. he has always had a soft spot for animals "did jakey forget to take u home with him when he came over earlier." he reaches out his hand and oliver nudges against it. "well i guess i should take u home then huh" after he said that oliver began tugging on bryans sleeve. he looked through his window and he could see the sun peaking out over the horizon. welp hope jakey doesn't mind an early wake up call"

he picked oliver up and walked over to jakeys house along the way he saw kay. even after she had been in atlantide for so long she still reverted back to old habits when stressed. a good example her not sleeping at night and instead sleeping during the day. for this reason he knew as soon as he saw her something was wrong. patting oliver on the head he went to see what was wrong with the person he viewed to be like a little sister to him.

"hey kay what's wrong you're pacing and u look like you haven't sept in days." he said as he approached her. "oh bryan!, umm what do you mean nothings wrong!" really?..... your tail says otherwise." kay looked down to see her fox features had peaked back through. "ugg!, why do you care! you are to busy doing wedding preparations anyway!" "kay. i know thing have been ...hectic but your like a little sister to me i will always make time for you. and if this is about the missed session last week i promise to make it up to you."

its not that... you promise not to judge" of course! i may ormaynothaveacrushonviper!"

"...could you repeat that slower please"

"i may or may not have a crush on viper"

"you have a crush...?"

"yes!" she said head facing the floor face burning in shame but when she looked up. bryans face was lit up like a kid who just got Christmas early

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH OMG OMG MY LIITLE SIS IS ALL GROWN UP!" he said as he hugged kay "this is awesome have you guys been talking? have you gone on a date! ahh im so happy for you!"

"you really don't mind" she asked timidly.

"why would i mind?"

"i mean hes from another guild an opposing one at that, and hes well you know...."

"a murder yeah im aware but that isn't something I would judge you for. so what hes in another guild that doesn't mean you can't like someone if they are in  another guild. and yes hes done bad things, things that i can't forgive right away, BUT he is trying to be better. and thats what matters."

"few I thought you were going to get upset and rat me out to the rest of the protectors guild" 

"kay its your choice if you want to tell the guild not mine ok. anyway i have to head over to jakeys house he forgot to take home oliver" 

"oh see you soon bryan!"

bryan walked down the path enjoying the dawn hours as the sky was still painted a beautiful rainbow. when he finaly got to jaykey house he saw a spotch with blue hair he was about to call out when his brain caught up with what he saw. jakey was tongue deep down alex's throat! he couldn't belive it jakey was cheating just hours after....... he felt betrayed he was hurt and so so confused. why did jaykey do this. was he not good enough? was this his fault somehow!

why was alex kissing his boyfriend?

"jaykey?" he questioned his voice trembling with hurt as he desperately tried to keep his emotions in check

"B-bryan!, i didn't know you were coming over" he said as he shoved alex away

"w-whats going on why were you kissing another man!" his voice rising in tone at the end 

"it's not what you think! he kissed me" he said pointing to alex who at this point broke the silence "excuse me what you leaned in to kiss me and  what do you mean it's not what it looks like are we dating or not cause you said we are! and why do you care your not dating him you broke up"

"huh well thats news to me! jakey had absolutely no problem last night!"

"umm it's not like that! i just-umm."

"you just what jakey!" both alex and bryan exclaim. 

"no you know what alex did you or did you not kiss and or date MY boyfriend while you were aware me and him were still dating."

"no! i was told you two broke up on mutual terms and thats why he still visted you and you still went places together,"

"ok i did not break up with him and there was certanly no conversation on jakeys end about us breaking up."

"its not like that" said jakey rather weakly

"I don't trust my self not to burn things around you if i have to stay much longer so i am going to find something productive to do with my time."

"im with you on that I will talk to you later jakey about me moving somewhere else, and bryan I would never have kissed him if i knew."

" i hope so i hope so" he says as he stops off to the guild hall

upon his arrival he sees the notice board rather empty but on task catches his eye

I need help sorting through some old possessions left to me by my ailing grandmother for 10,000 gems plus whatever you find that is cursed. that seems like a mind numbing task that should help calm him down.