the house 3

bryan still had tear tracks running down his face as he made his way to the place they had asked  to meet up. he calmed his breathing down as much as he could trying to ensure he went into this with a clear head and not snap at the person who asked for help with sorting the old objects.

even though it had been a few house he just couldn't wrap his head around it the person he had spent so much of his time with just...... left he didn't care bryan wasn't enough for him, bryan would never be enough for anyone. his thoughts spiraled for a long time like that but now he had to put himself together at least he can try to help someone else even if he struggling to come to terms.

when he arrived at the place the house was old and seemed to be on its last leg. the old paint was peeling away in huge chunks in some places revealing rotting black wood underneath. there was some porch furniture if you could call it that. any of the originally used pieces were in rotten piles. there was a few tables that seemed to be semi-intact but that was being very generous. he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, and he jumped up and turned fast. 

"oh sorry didn't mean to startle you! are you one of the guild members i asked to help me?" the man Infront of him wasn't super old but he wasn't young either he had dark hair with grey streaking throughout his entire head of hair he was leaning on a cane and bryan saw he had a brace on his knee.

im sorry for your loss i know losing people we care about hurts" he said giving his condolences to the old man

don't worry so much sunny she lived a long and happy life, she lived life to the fullest and died happy" the old man smiled looking far off "but the real questions about you"

"me?" asked bryan confused

"you've got tear tracks the size of a river down your face" said the old man.

"Oh no I'm perfectly fine!" says Bryan starting to get nervous.

"Just a bad day"

you know aunt Ven had a saying and i think it fits very well" crooned the old man.

and what's that" said Bryan trying to steer him away from his issues and back to why he was here in the first place.

love always finds a way to brighten your day even if you don't know how yet."

Bryan felt chills go down his spin but didn't understand why he said that or how he knew about what had gone down just hours prior, but he decided it was best to ignore it for now.

so what do u need me to sort through?

the house and some boxes i don't know what or how or if their r any cursed object's or really anything else so i hired 2 guilds to help.

great we can get started then.

actually, no I'm waiting on the other person to arrive

you know for certain that they will show up.

mhm said the old man bobbing his head i got confirmation this morning.

what guild did you hire other than the protectors?

oh, i hired -

and yet before the old man could utter another word the air became chilly, and he heard a very familiar voice yell "all right let's get this over with."

"You!"

"Oh it's you"

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AN listen im surprised i got this finish and this is the last of any chapters that i had even semi pre writen so updates might slow a bit im trying to post around the weekend but there no guarantee for anything.

be sure to vote and leave a coment down below.