how it went down Part 4

no, not him thought Bryan to him David was a moronic idiot who couldn't string a coherent thought together. he was loud and abrasive, that wouldn't normally be much of an issue heck Bryan knew he could come off the same way, yet he lacked any charisma or care to make up for it.he didn't seem to care who he hurt so long as he was ok.

oh its you! welp you can clear out fire boy i got this one"

"exscuse you." he growled out 

"now boys i called both of you here to help if you can't get along im sure your guild leaders would love to learn why" sayed the old man

both bryan and david stopped dead in there tracks "he wouldn't thought bryan.

oh who am i kidding he an old man with an atitude the odds are he'd do it and not care

both bryan and daivd stopped

now lets talk about what i need of you you see my aunt gods rest her soul tampered with a lot of curses that if only one person touches them they can become a pain to deal with but ive found if 2 people work together and help to break the curses it removesit without risk of any traces or it returning to roost"

we both paused at that considering what the old man was saying

"but then why from 2 guild why not have it be a duel person task?" asked bryan confused

"i got to agree wit fire boy there"

don't call me that! Bryan shouted.

or what you'll fire dragon roar me!" sneered david

BOYS!" both quieted quickly after he shouted.

the reason i asked 2 guild was for 2 reasons one so that i would get 2 people, the thing is i have put this task  as a two person task in a few guilds actually i end up getting an over confidant guild member who assures me that they don't need a partner and every time they leave scortched,frozed,waterlogged,shocked or another odd ailment you can think of from venomous bites to ripped out eyes I've seen it all. so i sent 2 to 2 separate guilds, why did i chose you two simple i didn't that was up to your guild leader to put it in the correct cat from c-s rank."

both thought of his words and knew it was valid reasoning Bryan knew lo pho had a tendency to mislabel different tasks and cats simply because he didn't understand how different everyone can be from felines like himself.

they both nod 

now that that's settled lets begin there is some old boxes to go through we can work our way from the kitchen upwards to the bedrooms.

me and david look at the mans back as he enters the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

an Originally this was going to be longer but no motivation. honestly im lucky to give yall this