CHAPTER 1

PONG

AUTHOR POV:

Someday in early October 2020, for everyone it was a tough year so was for pong he hardly got to performs this year as everything was under lockdown. He started a YouTube channel (Learn with Pong) which hardly got any views to get any income out of it. 

 Today was his second gig after a partial opening up from lockdown restrictions. Restaurants having been opening up, people are slowly coming back.

 He is back home after a stressful week for as he had to 2 gigs and he attended 4 four auditions. Pong knew his acting was not upto mark , he is been taking acting classes for it. He is hoping some company would pick him up based on his musical talent.

 He went to the shower to rejuvenate himself , he usually likes to take a long showers where he is collecting he collects his thoughts, motivating himself and obviously singing in the shower. 

After the shower he had his dinner and mindlessly scrolling through Instagram , where he happens to stumble upon a post which read " CALLING OUT FOR AUDITIOINS , FOR 16 PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT ROLES IN KP SERIES, SEND IN YOUR RESUME AND VIDEO AUDITION ON OR BEFORE 31ST OCTOBER 2020"

Pong was first excited as this could be really his chance to shine but reality hit him soon when he realized there could be a  huge competition and the company was also new now he became very skeptical about it he didn't want to get into fake company and ruin his time, he kept thinking about it for a few days. 

But after a few days of thinking about it he made sure he sent in an email with his resume and video of him playing jazz and sing. He didn't expect much from it but just was trying his luck out.