Chp-1 Introduction

It was a windy morning, the sun shining so bright, it felt like freedom.
Perfect to open a cafe.

Footsteps can be heard tapping outside of the door and opened. CLING

Third person pov

"fu.. fu.. good morning, miss Jean!" Kaeya closed the door behind and started walking towards the counter, with a small smile on his face, kaeya had blue hair, had smooth olive skin, he has blue eye and has an eye patch covering his right eye for.. some reasons, he was wearing a long sleeved white turtle neck, black with grey-ish jeans, and had a black bag.

"Hey kaeya, good morning that's no surprise with you always being in time for work." While wiping a glass, Jean gave a small smirk.
Jean was the cashier manager of the cafe, she always does all the work here with the help of her other assistants, she is always earlier than anyone, sometimes she even works overtime and cleans the whole place just to make it perfect. She had a blonde hair in a high ponytail, had blue eyes and a curved body shape.

" heard there was a bit of traffic so I hurriedly came earlier" he went the back on the shop to the locker room.

Jean chuckles while putting the glass on the cabinet.

Few minutes kaeya comes out
"By the way is Amber already here?" Kaeya asks coming out of the locker room and was tying his hair in a low ponytail
"She has, she's just picking up a few delivered goods from a few meters from here, Mika wanted to help her so he went too"

The door clings
"I'm back miss Jean!- oh kaeya! You're here now!" Amber excitedly spoke " Speaking of them." Amber is the one that prepares and hands out the tea/desserts for to be delivered, to describe, she has a long brown hair with a bow tie, and brown eyes, she's the second hard-working here and often helps Jean, she is also pretty confident with her self.

"Good morning kaeya" Mika softly smiles at kaeya, Mika has a child-like face, he has blonde and green-ish hair, he is a waiter just like kaeya, he is sometimes too shy to talk to customers but still delivers their orders anyway(that's the job duh)
They were both holding boxes that look heavy

"Ah- amber do you need help? Those look pretty heavy-" kaeya said with a drop of sweat on his cheek "it's fine, it's only a few boxes, oh also I meet Noelle on the way here she also helped too!"
Kaeya saw a large amount of boxes behind amber, revealing it was noelle carrying them.

"oh, hello and good morning mr kaeya and miss jean!" She said with a smile and a tint of blush on her cheek. Noelle has a white short hair with bangs, she had green eyes, noelle is a waitress, she has a mix of being shy and very loyalty would often help anytime.

"Sometimes that strength of hers scares me.. how can someone younger than me is already so strong? She does goes to gym somedays.." kaeya sweat dropped leaning on the counter, Jean chuckles "Well I'll say so myself, she is pretty strong and hard-working too" as she places her palm in her cheek.

"Well best be working now,chop chop" jean says, claps her hands
Few minutes customers have already started coming in one by one, getting busier every minute.

-
This is my first story y'all don't hate me fr 💀