Chp-3 Roomate

Kaeya pov

As I was going home I took a short cut on the way, I saw a nearby convenience store, thought as I touch my stomach lightly
”I guess a little snack won't hurt—” I changed my mind and went in and bought what I wanted.

I had already got to my apartment and opened it with my card, with my roommate waiting for me, childe/tartaglia. We've been friends for more than 2 years or so.  Childe has ginger messy hair, light orange tint on his hair, deep blue eyes, who just wore a basic sweater and pajamas, he has a teasingly nice personality, he had a rich mans vibe(basically a bank)

”Hey comrade! You're back minutes early.” Childe turning his head smiling while sitting on the couch watching TV and with bowl of snacks on his side.

”Jean said I could leave anytime just not on work hour, I told her I had a meeting tomorrow so she wanted me to get some more rest.”  took off my shoes, walking towards the kitchen to eat.

”she really cares about you that much huh? Are you sure you're not hiding something?” He grinned teasingly.

”okay enough you're making this conversation weird. Me and jean are just best-close-friends alright? She has already liked someone else.” I said in annoyance.

He laughed
”I'm just kidding you know? No need to get seriously.” Childe titter last ”I also won't be home tomorrow until evening, I have a hangout with mr zhongli early morning.” Daydreaming as he said.

”another date? Good for you, reconsider your decision I seem to notice that his (adopted) son doesn't like you that very much, you should also think about dating an  old man with an shining face.” I smirked as I teased him also.

”I don't care either way if his son likes me or not, him calling my name is enough, id do anything to spoil him, and hey! he is not an old man. Just a couple years older than me that's all.” He pouted like a child fitting his name.

I giggled ”well if he cares for you then I have no problem with that” I started speaking softly getting the snacks out of the plastic and putting them to the microwave, warming it.

Child gave a wide eyed look for a second and change his expression to a smirk with his eyes closed, turning back to the tv
”You are vague.” He chuckled.

”By the way, you never told me you were going to a meeting tomorrow, what is it?” Childe curiously questions putting his chin on top of the couch.

”Oh, it's nothing, just a fancy meeting where mr crepus introduces someone who'll be inheriting his business if he's retired.” I replied while eating.

”Oh, let me guess, it's perhaps someone their relative” childe pointed out a fingers above ”I mean it is a famous business, I would know” he chuckled.

”You fatui really need to stop hacking to everything..” sweat dropped came on my neck and check, but actually though they'd know any information there is about anyone and anywhere..

After good minutes I finished my snack—
”that was good.. ” I thought in mind i stood up and put it in the dishes and washed it, after I did that, I was now walking towards my room.
”Then I'll be going in my room, I have to sleep early for tomorrow you do too, so goodnight” I said while being near in the door looking at childe who turned around from the tv
”G'night!” He grinned before turning his back again, and then I went in closing it behind making a tiny sound of creak.

I know this is short but Ive had more ideas to put in the next chapters, I am not too sure if it's gonna be long or not but I'll try my best :)