Chp-4 Librarian

Kaeya pov

I started to wake up being all rested, I wanted to see what the time was on my phone so I got up and yawned, stretching my arms up in the air, I exposed my legs out in the blanket and I grabbed my phone.

"its 6 am.. " I thought still feeling drowsy

"well, I better get ready. " I yawned as I get up and grabbed my towel went in directly to the bathroom to shower
10 minutes I got out and went to my closet and picked out a sleeved black turtleneck with a layered grunge vest sweater, a black ripped jeans, I added a sapphire blue necklace on my neck since I wanted to look good for this day.. after that I went onto the kitchen to cook some breakfast, I cracked two eggs in the pan once it was hot, I cooked some bacons next to the eggs, I then place them onto a plate once they were finished and added some vegetables to be healthy. Childe wasn't up yet so I thought of leaving him a note when I leave.

I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes, was now headed to the door.

I was now waiting on the ground to get in a taxi to the train station. When it finally arrived I hopped in and took 20 minutes or so to arrive in the station, i bought a ticket and sat on a bench and patiently waited, it didn't took 4 minutes before the train had already arrived I'm glad I was early.

I spend 3 or more hours on the train but looking at the grasses and trees put my palm under my cheek, I slowly feel asleep.

When I was awoke, I then look at the time-

"its 9:45.. surely I'm getting closer."

I stayed awake for a short time when the train finally stopped, i got out and glanced at the city. There were many tall and modern buildings and looked beautiful.
I still have enough time so I thought of getting coffee nearby. I was walking on the sideway of the streets while looking at my phone.
Something caught my eye with a purple clothing and looked up to see then I saw-

"Oh! Kaeya is that you I suspect!"

"Lisa, ive never expected to see you lively here"

Third person pov

Lisa was academic librarian, she has always liked books even since she was a girl. She would always read kaeya some books to make him when he's interested, she would sometimes read him a bunch of fairytales that would make him laugh. Although she was a bit older than kaeya they've had a good relationship, they would often hangout with amber and jean. She had a qualification in librarianship, she had to leave but would always visit her friends when she has time or on vacation.
She had light honey-brown hair tied in a loose side ponytail, fair skin and green eyes. She has a flirty kind personality and also serious.

"how so, ive thought the same thing seeing you here, what explainable thing is it that you're here?" she gives a small smile on her cheek.

"i have a meeting in business, since I still had time i thought of getting coffee in nearby coffee shops. "

"i know one, how about I offer you to come with me and have a little chat about how life is going? I'm on break hour so. "

"that would be nice, thanks."

Third person pov

They then walked together while having a chit-chating abt work, they got to the coffee shop and ordered some and sat down.

"so how was life going recently? How is jean and the others?" Lisa said putting her palm on her chin.

"eh, it's kinda the same but a little busier. Jean is all good and healthy but she does sometimes do her work a little overtime she gets tired but doesn't wanna admit it. As for amber she is pretty much the same as in the younger days. " kaeya said with a giggle at the end.

"haha, I'm just checking if you all were doing okay. On once important topic again, why are you doing in the city? You seem to have said about a meeting business."

"my boss, mr crepus wanted me to come there for a meeting introduction his son, who'll be soon to be inheriting his wine business, like father and son he has his own winery too so I guess he's got the skill. I do look forward to meeting him." dozed

"oh? You seem to have interest on him, is it time that you're getting a lover now?" Lisa laughed.

"hey, don't get to that part early. I still haven't known his face and I still don't know him that yet." kaeya frown.

"haha, I'm only playing with you. I do hope you get along with him well.~" Lisa teased.

"i was actually planning on visiting again for a month, by the way isn't it time you go? You might be running soon late. "

Kaeya looked at his phone
"well, it is almost time but I wanted to get there early anyways so how about you?" questioned.

"its fine you can go, I still have minutes left before going back to work again. " she gave a small smile while kaeya gets up.

"then, I'll be heading off without you. " he gave a grin before leaving.
And Lisa just waves him goodbye.

-
Im sorry if this took too long- schools gonna start again and I'm gonna be busier by the time-